*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2004, 01:12:39 AM »
Quote:

If Chelsea fell over in the woods, would it make a sound?  




Ask the flattened yet happy titmouse.

*

Catch

  • Z Cup
  • 3075
Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2004, 03:30:32 AM »
Ready the neutron tomato!  

Our target for tonight - Sadistyk!

If only...

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2004, 04:42:22 AM »
 

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2004, 07:04:31 AM »
Quote:

If Chelsea fell over in the woods, would it make a sound?  




Nope, she would bounce back and stand on her feet again !!!

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2004, 08:35:44 PM »
Fire at will Catch!
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2004, 02:12:45 AM »
If Chelsea Charms has a thread that goes two pages without 100's of pics of her being used, will she be happy?

*

Catch

  • Z Cup
  • 3075
Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2004, 02:37:59 AM »
Quote:

Fire at will Catch!  



Catch to X: We have verification from the President.
Launch is confirmed.  
If only...

*

zulluh

  • X Cup
  • 1643
Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2004, 02:10:51 PM »
Quote:

If Chelsea Charms has a thread that goes two pages without 100's of pics of her being used, will she be happy?  



  Sure, by and large, your boobs it's into in
question...
 
...zulluh's cat - big tit hunter!
Enjoy my gallery here!

*

Bill

Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2004, 02:18:10 PM »
Back to the original question of this post: I have to wonder if she is draining them.  The way they've grown I suspect she is either not draining or adding saline solution to make them grow quicker.

Bill  

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2004, 06:19:17 PM »
Quote:

Back to the original question of this post: I have to wonder if she is draining them.  The way they've grown I suspect she is either not draining or adding saline solution to make them grow quicker.

Bill  




Here's hopeing  
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2004, 10:08:58 PM »
Bill has a point.  everytime i see a new pic of her, does she look a tad bigger??  May not be able to tell, but she may add or just expand.  Either way, puts grin on my face.  And her tits ARE the size of a microwave.
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

Ozzy

  • D Cup
  • 161
Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2004, 09:44:16 PM »
I'm keeping things crossed for the continuing growth idea. For some strange reason, that excites the hell outta me....  

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2004, 10:30:41 PM »
Believe me, if Chelsea keeps them. They'll keep growing. No doubt about that. However....is there a shelf life on the number of times they can grow after being drained? Will the growth significantly slow down or reduce in total over a certain period of time?

Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2004, 11:27:31 PM »
Ummm, I was just wondering, how do we know chelsea has to drain her breasts (melonie, you're the expert). I thought the whole point of these kinds of breast implants was that the liquid builds up, thereby enlarging the breast. also, since i heard from everyone fortunate enough to have felt them (any of you lucky bastards want to back me up) they are hard, almost like a flat basketball (and just as big ) so i wonder, if she is draining them, why doesn't she just take out more to soften them up a bit. maybe then they'd look a little more like really huge boobs and not basketball implants. I really don't care either way, i think she's stunning in any fashion and looked amazing in some of her few pre-implant pictures, just a thought i had. also, maybe melonie can help with this too, but how did she get picked to get these freaking amazing experamental implants? ok, i'm done
<runs back into the shadows of my raincloud>
I'm just a fool waiting on the wrong block...
"...gimme that paper...bet yer ass I’ll sign...
’cause I need a beer, ’n it’s titty-squeezin’ time!" -Frank Zappa

Re: If Chelsea Charms..
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2004, 02:23:36 AM »
or not...
(o Y o)
(@ Y o)-janet jaskson
I'm just a fool waiting on the wrong block...
"...gimme that paper...bet yer ass I’ll sign...
’cause I need a beer, ’n it’s titty-squeezin’ time!" -Frank Zappa