Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2013, 04:00:42 PM »
Multiple arms: useful for oversized boobs and additional groping options.  :D
be seeing you...

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2013, 05:16:37 AM »
I don't normally like the pictures of women pissing or shitting.I'm going to make an exception in this woman's case.I don't know who she is.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5358
    • I love the BEA
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #182 on: December 21, 2013, 06:54:19 AM »
When I see a girl with an astoundingly long tongue, I wonder how it has impacted her sexual life.
I wonder if it raises the likelihood of her trying cunninglus on a woman.
I wonder if it sexually energizes the room she is in.


*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #183 on: December 25, 2013, 07:53:13 PM »
Women with astoundingly long tongues are not "strangely sexy" to me -- they are completely sexy!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #184 on: January 01, 2014, 12:21:51 PM »
Usual disclaimer: I find absolutely NOTHING 'strange' about the sexual appeal of the women I post in this thread... to me, they're simply/delightfully/undeniably sexy. So, their inclusion here would be more aptly titled 'women I find sexy regardless of the fact that I know some (in the mainstream, and here too to a lesser extent) will disagree.' But that's a mouthful, so 'Strangely Sexy' will have to suffice. ;)

Mindy Kaling. Yes, weightwise she ranges from semi-thick to bona-fide bottom-heavy, but given how funny and a-friggin'-do/rable she is, that's absolutely moot. She's very sexy and there's nothing strange about it at all. ;)

PS: most folks who've seen her with the short hair (pictured below, which she only sported for a relatively brief time) seem to not like that look on her... preferring her with her regular long hair. And while I know that short hair can be hard for some women to pull off, including/especially shorter/fuller-figured women, I think it looks great on Mindy... personally, I prefer that pixie cut to her regular/long hair by a fair margin. Of course, as in most everything, my opinion in this matter is moot. ;)

« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 07:21:04 PM by Palomine »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #185 on: January 01, 2014, 08:40:18 PM »
Sorry, I couldn't hear what you were saying...I was staring at Mindy.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2014, 12:30:32 PM »
I don't know if it's her given name, but if so, it's gotta be one of the best in the business: Honeysuckle Weeks. She's a slender, sharp-featured redhead who currently can be seen in Foyle's War on PBS... a Brit police drama set in WW2 England. She reminds me a (little) bit of Billie Piper in that her facial features can sometimes come off as excessively 'hard' but even then, she's a very appealing woman. Bodywise, though a lecherous old codger on the show once referred to her figure as 'well developed' she's really quite modest/average in that respect: your basic regular/normal skinny woman with lovely pert B-cups (she's appeared topless in some low-budget films, most notably something called The Wicker Man). Even though she's often out-classed by occasional female guest stars on Foyle (some of whom practically flaunt their va-va-voom in those great 1940's cone-bras and sweaters) Honeysuckle remains the primary draw (to my eye) on the show. Honeysuckle Weeks... what a wonderful name! Not just evocative, but the four syllables punctuated by one must have some special power... a verbal Golden Ratio or something. :D

I've chosen a softer-looking pic of her as an attached example... in some other photos/caps she can look quite a bit sharper/harder... had I posted one of the truly hard-looking ones I'm sure a few of you would be scratching your heads at my enthusiasm. Personally, even at her hardest (such as in a recent episode where she wore a baggy pair of brown overalls while working undercover as a fuel delivery lorry driver) I still find her fairly irresistible.

But that's just me. ;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 07:18:33 PM by Palomine »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2014, 08:36:16 PM »
Gotta love those Brits...where on earth do they get such Dickensian names? For example, the star of Sherlock Benedict Cumberbatch.

"Bibiana Cumbersnatch" might make for a great stripper name though! :D
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #188 on: January 03, 2014, 12:42:28 PM »
I thought I posted about JoAnne (aka JoJo) Liebeler in this thread already but Search suggests otherwise, so here goes. Long before cable television and its hundreds of channels existed (to say nothing of online media) some PBS stations originated and featured niche programming... now (or course) entire cable networks are dedicated to those niches, be they cooking, travel, home improvement, etc...

So, years before HGTV (and similarly-themed channels) was ever a gleam in some media magnate's eye, PBS had home improvement shows like This Old House and Hometime. Hometime had a number of different female co-hosts... my favorite (by far) was the second one: JoAnne Liebeler. A variety of adjectives could be used to describe how she looked with her hair pulled back, in her tight but somehow not overtly salacious jeans, wearing her workboots: strapping, butch, tomboyish, strong, etc... However, that would miss the point entirely... the words that I'd use to describe her would be: feminine, capable, pretty and endearing.

She cohosted on Hometime for a while, then went on to other things... Youtube suggests that she did/does various short-form promotional/how-to videos for manufacturers of various home-improvement products. And while she's not quite as youthful as she once was (who is?) she's still quite an attractive lady. :)


*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #189 on: January 10, 2014, 03:01:41 AM »
Michelle Malkin
I've been reading her column every week in my Sunday paper.I probably have seen her before clicking on the cable news channels but I didn't put her face with her name.The picture she uses in her newspaper column is terrible.It makes her look 20 years older than her age.I went on YouTube and to my great surprise she is pretty fucking hot.Her views are like Foxnews on steroids but who cares!
I promise when I get done doing the horizontal pretzel with her that she will be a Democrat after I'm done with her.Now when I read her stuff I'm going to have to agree with alot of her crap.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 03:04:02 AM by tdotter »

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #190 on: January 30, 2014, 04:29:55 PM »
Not busty, not a classic beauty but she does something to me. :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #191 on: February 01, 2014, 04:36:12 AM »
Elizabeth Olsen.
She's only here because I'm attracted to her but the fact that she looks quite a bit like her sisters creeps me out.I don't care that they're adults now.Anyone else notice that there doesn't seem to be a lot of pictures of Elizabeth with her sisters?
It seems like they don't hangout together that often.Maybe that was part of the family or her management's strategy when Elizabeth started out.Not to make it seem like Elizabeth was hanging on her sister's coattails.
I would also like to give Elizabeth the award for "non-busty actress that I could not stop staring at her chest throughout the movie".I'm talking about Elizabeth in Silent House.She wears this low cut top(posted below)practically for the whole movie.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 04:44:36 AM by tdotter »

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #192 on: February 14, 2014, 02:50:06 AM »
Not too strange, but I like swarthy women with big noses.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #193 on: February 21, 2014, 09:06:44 PM »
A butterface but I thought she was cute.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #194 on: March 03, 2014, 05:55:56 PM »
I would do her even if I were much younger.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....