*

hourglass

  • E Cup
  • 789
4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« on: November 14, 2003, 05:47:07 AM »
this is something that really turns me on!  Vixen is 4'11", Dulcea is under 5' too i think!  Anyone else?  

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2003, 09:07:37 AM »
"Short", to me, for a female, is 5'3" or under, so I'd add:

Dolly Parton
Sam Fox
Chloe Vevrier
Danni Ashe
Debbie Jordan
Autumn Jade

Probably lots more.

*

Paladin

  • C Cup
  • 71
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2003, 09:12:22 AM »
And let's not forget Chelsea.  The girl is barely 5' tall, and seeing her in person is indeed a sight to behold.  When wearing certain types of clothing she looks as if her legs are attached to her boobs!  
Two tits, a hole, and a heart beat.  That's all it takes   ;o)

*

Blax12

  • M Cup
  • 4819
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2003, 09:16:31 AM »
  Wendy Whoppers!!!

I used to love her!

Blax12
 
 

*

Darkstorm

  • E Cup
  • 423
    • -
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2003, 09:57:16 AM »
Absolutely! short girls with big boobs are the best!
i think 5ft is the perfect height - lucky for me my fiancee's happens to be exactly that

and she has nice boobs too

hmm... maybe we should see more BE stories with short girls...    

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2003, 10:05:39 AM »
Dawn Stone
Lovette
<ahem>Zasha<cough>  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Boobwatch One

  • L Cup
  • 1544
    • Breasts in Movies
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2003, 10:16:50 AM »
Yes, I too am partial to porn star Lovette (5'1"):

 
Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2003, 12:13:21 PM »
Yes, good things DO come in small packages. On a short and petite woman around 5ft. in height (the kind of girl you might see in real life every day) even a healty pair of C-cups can pack a considerable visual punch. And of course when you start talking about gifts from God like Vixen, Chloe, Autumn and Co. you then are in that one-in-a-million territory where short/petite combines with awesome endowments to great effect.

*

C_Dubs

  • D Cup
  • 141
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2003, 12:42:32 PM »
Two things that are hard to beat in this world, are short girls with big breasts and very slim girls with big breasts.  I think those two types of women display what this forum is all about... breasts that are out of proportion with the rest of her body.  I've been lucky to come across a few of these types of girls in my life.  One was a girl I met online who only lived a few minutes from me.  We met at the park one day, and just as her description said, she had about a 36E rack on a 4'9" frame.  Unfortunately, her face left a lot to be desired, and we didn't have too much in common.  However, I did at one point briefly date a girl who was sexy, AND slim, AND short, AND stacked... 4'11", about 95 lbs, and 34DD.  Sadly though, a jealous ex-girlfriend ended up tearing us apart.  But since then I've moved on, and I'm very happy with my current girlfriend of a year and a half, who happens to be 5'3" and 34D, and whom you can actually check out for yourself here... http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=152337&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1  
There once was a girl from Savanna
Whose tits were the size of Montanna
She's eager to please
So she'll give 'em a squeeze
Right around your throbbing banana!

*

Boobophiliac

  • E Cup
  • 348
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2003, 12:59:45 PM »
I like my women like I like my pancakes: short and stacked.
Don't be jealous of my boogie.

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2003, 01:28:57 PM »
While I certainly would make a handful of exceptions like Danni Ashe, Chloe Vevrier or Dawn Stone,  I have always thought nature was playing some cruel joke to bless some small fry with a large bosom.

For some reason, whenever I come across "short girls with big breasts" in person - I become filled with nervous laughter.

It's fine for me to collect pictures of "short and stacked" gals but I highly doubt I would ever  "smurf it" in bed.  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

Sara

  • D Cup
  • 190
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2003, 03:10:58 PM »
Quote:

I have always thought nature was playing some cruel joke to bless some small fry with a large bosom.





Sometimes it seems that way to me, too.

Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2003, 04:04:01 PM »
I had a gf years ago who was 5' 1 1/2" and reached DD status after a couple of years on the pill. Took tons o' photos of her, but after our breakup I burned 'em all... negatives included.

Sigh... the things we do in the name of love, or lack thereof.

C_Dubs, she's Very cute! And her legs are fantastic!

You bastard.    
"It's not particularly silly, is it? I mean, the right leg isn't silly at all and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half-turn every alternate step."

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2003, 05:36:19 PM »
How anyone could find a shortish (5' isn't exactly evidence of dwarfism) woman with a good rack anything other than delicious is beyond me. Perhaps giggling in the presence of such a woman is more attributable to nervousness or something... I don't know. Since women with breasts the size of their head (or some signficant fraction thereof) are few and far between in real life, a petite woman with a healthy C cup bosom can often provide the same kind of visual thrill, while being cups smaller than Chloe, Autumn, etc... What could possibly be wrong with that... as mentioned, it's that contrast, that proportion of figure (bust vs waist and IMHO flaring out to hips again) that makes up a good part of the overall physical appeal. Whether that pleasing 'golden ratio' of the female form comes in a 5' package or a 5'10" package is moot IMHO... it's the proportion that counts, not the scale.

*

largebreastfan

  • D Cup
  • 158
Re: 4 foot 10, shorter, and Busty!
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2003, 06:24:29 PM »
I agree- They are the bomb!!!. One of my ex girlfriends Joanne was barely 5 foot tall with a 40 DD cup. I could almost tit fuck her with us both standing up! (I'm 6 foot 5 and a bit in the old scale) She looked sensational but her back gave her hell. We got her a bloody expensive formfitting support underwire cup bra (about AUS$120!!) and that helped. She was a goth, and she looked hot in her low cut black dresses. She was alos a great singer!  I have some photos somewhere, i'll pixelate the face and post them. Gimme a 'smurf' over an amazonian ANYTIME of the week.
"Jesus died for somebody else's sins but not mine"

" Your God is dead...And noone cares"