*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #390 on: December 17, 2009, 04:49:59 AM »
Deepshikha is worth the price of admission :)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

gmoney42

  • C Cup
  • 881
  • the Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #391 on: December 17, 2009, 08:07:20 PM »
angela devi again  ;D

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #392 on: December 20, 2009, 03:42:45 PM »
A model named Yasmin... I'm assuming of Indian or Pakistani heritage... hope she's not been posted before.


*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #393 on: December 22, 2009, 12:09:07 AM »
No apologies needed -- it's all good. I can never get too many views of busty Indian lassies...and Jasmin does look like she could be a member of the cinnamon sisterhood :)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #394 on: January 03, 2010, 03:49:52 AM »
Mindy Kaling in  "Subtle Sexuality: The Video"

Damn, I wanna have her babies. Look at those thighs:
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #395 on: January 08, 2010, 03:12:47 AM »
Vinita Nair of ABC's World News Now.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #396 on: January 14, 2010, 07:44:28 PM »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #397 on: January 14, 2010, 08:18:47 PM »
Well, Zookie, shall we start including Pink Lisa in this thread?
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #398 on: January 15, 2010, 10:36:50 AM »
Is Pink Lisa of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan origin? Hmmm! :)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #399 on: January 15, 2010, 11:51:26 PM »
Is Pink Lisa of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan origin? Hmmm! :)

She mentioned on the Buxom black beauties thread that she is of italian and indian ( subcontinent ) extraction. I just think she is wonderful.  :)

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #400 on: January 16, 2010, 01:08:23 PM »
She mentioned on the Buxom black beauties thread that she is of italian and indian ( subcontinent ) extraction. I just think she is wonderful.  :)
REALLY?! WOW. Then, by all means, she is MORE than welcome here!

-- TheZookie "again: WOW." 007
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #401 on: January 18, 2010, 08:39:33 PM »
Is Pink Lisa of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan origin? Hmmm! :)

Yes I am. My father is Indian and my Mother is Half Irish half Italian. I do see  my self looking more indian then anything else I maybe. But I do look a lot like my mom but with my fathers tanned skin.

She mentioned on the Buxom black beauties thread that she is of italian and indian ( subcontinent ) extraction. I just think she is wonderful.  :)

Thank you.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #402 on: January 18, 2010, 09:22:41 PM »
PinkLisa, marry me. Seriously.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #403 on: January 18, 2010, 11:48:10 PM »
PinkLisa, marry me. Seriously.

I am already taken. but if I was not... Well who knows what might have happened.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #404 on: January 19, 2010, 12:16:10 AM »
I am already taken. but if I was not... Well who knows what might have happened.
Argh. Always a day late and a dollar short! And with my luck, I bet Plan B (ask if you have an even bustier younger sister) won't work either.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.