*

Mr_Melons

  • F Cup
  • 464
ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« on: December 07, 2003, 12:37:54 PM »
Has anyone else seen them? Ariel, your tits are HOT when naked! Great poses for the pictures, I'm going to rate 10 for all of them every time I get the chance.
--------------------
BE, it grows on you.

*

Psf_79

  • P Cup
  • 1506
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 04:40:50 AM »
Looking good Ariel!! Thumbs up!

*

wizard

  • F Cup
  • 483
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 09:24:00 AM »
Nice!  
BTW check out "melon lady". 38H, 25yrs old... mmmmmmmm  

*

BEAlchemy

  • F Cup
  • 518
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 01:28:31 PM »
Looks to be Yulia Nova with the work "Rack" pasted on the image    

*

wizard

  • F Cup
  • 483
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 03:33:50 PM »
LOL maybe so... nice rack anyway    

*

MrHHH

  • L Cup
  • 2985
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2003, 11:23:20 PM »
How the heck are we supposed to find them?
 

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2003, 12:00:07 AM »
Phew! I was afraid I was the only person unable to navigate, lol.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Lousey

  • C Cup
  • 88
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/ifmonline/main.html
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2003, 01:51:59 PM »
WAA! People are talking about breasts and I can't see them, it's like my worst nightmare!  

*

Dick_Woods

  • X Cup
  • 1989
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2003, 05:36:02 PM »
Ariel has quite the nice figure....*very* nice in fact.

-D&J
 

*

Mr_Melons

  • F Cup
  • 464
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2003, 06:10:56 PM »
http://www.ratemyimplants.com/home?view&upload_key=1175
That's the link to Ariel's pictures.
Can anyone give me the link to Melon Lady's pics? I can't find them ><
--------------------
BE, it grows on you.

*

Mr_Melons

  • F Cup
  • 464
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2003, 07:03:50 PM »
Wait a second, I made a terrible mistake in this post. I accidently said ratemyrack.com as the title when I ment ratemyimplants.com GAAAAAH! Sorry everyone!
--------------------
BE, it grows on you.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2003, 09:37:32 PM »
Quote:

Wait a second, I made a terrible mistake in this post. I accidently said ratemyrack.com as the title when I ment ratemyimplants.com GAAAAAH! Sorry everyone!  




Aparently, there is also a single (headless) image of ArielHC on ratemyrack.com as well as it happens. In addition to here, that makes at least three different sites where she's chosen to post images of herself.

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2003, 10:51:13 PM »
Overall a 4.24 on her? *gasps* Thats awful! Vote people vote!
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyrack.com
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2003, 08:34:31 PM »
OK, I voted - she's up to around 5 right now...

rtpoe  
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

ArielHC

  • C Cup
  • 70
Re: ArielHC's pictures on ratemyimplants.com
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2004, 11:29:34 AM »
WOW, and I have just discovered this thread  

I really need to read the different forums more often. You'll be amazed the stuff you find.

Thanks everyone for your votes / great words. I havn't updated my pictures in a long time (mainly because of the fungus infection....). I'll keep you guys posted on my progress as soon as that is completely healed up.

Thanks everyone!!!

--ArielHC