*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Sophie Ericsson: Any pics or information?
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2004, 12:22:23 AM »
I can't believe I'm the only person on this site who buys the Playboy Special Edition called Voluptuous Vixens. At least who's willing to admit it.  

The picture above is probably from the Playboy.com website (printed right on the photo for you to see). That image is also (along with some others) currently available in the Special Edition I just mentioned above. It will be available until about Jan. 31, 2005. I'll post another image I just scanned from this edition in the attachment above.

Also, here is the info about Sophie printed in the back of the latest Playboy SE VV book. Last time, in another thread about her (this new one makes at least three threads I know of), I noted that the info said she was Swedish, but Elvish_Wizard talked me into thinking she was an American of Swedish descent...  

Quote:

 Working and traveling as a model for European magazines since she was 17, this 28-year-old Swede has no plans to let up or slow down. She already co-owns a modeling agency in Romania, is about to launch a singing career and hopes to open a medical center that specializes in holistic treatments. Juggling so many balls in the air might be a challenge for the less determined, but Sophie considers herself “strong, reliable, confidant, straightforward—and completely happy with who I am.“
Vital Stats: 5’9”, 123lbs., 40-29-34.



I hope this puts to rest the notion that she isn't really a Swedish model?  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

E_W

  • X Cup
  • 2225
Re: Sophie Ericsson: Any pics or information?
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2004, 01:58:22 AM »
Hey, I was probably like twelve years old when she started her career.  AFAIK she's not been featured in any larger mags around here over the last few years, anyway.

 

*

boobman69

  • E Cup
  • 199
Re: Sophie Ericsson: Any pics or information?
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2004, 10:17:56 AM »
Here is the Playboy site about that issue:

http://www.playboy.com/specialeditions/current/issue1.html#

check out the video link in the lower left side.  I wish it showed Sophie (she is, in my book, the FIND OF THE CENTURY), but Tiffany is easy on the eyes too....    

It's been tough to find any more pictures of her.  Can anyone out there help??  She has been modelling for a while, there MUST be more material!
Alllllright!

*

HomerJay

  • F Cup
  • 545
Re: Sophie Ericsson: Any pics or information?
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2004, 09:22:27 PM »
and here's another pic from the site...  

*

boobman69

  • E Cup
  • 199
Re: Sophie Ericsson: Any pics or information?
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2004, 06:51:15 PM »
um.... from what site?    
Alllllright!

*

HomerJay

  • F Cup
  • 545
Re: Sophie Ericsson: Any pics or information?
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2004, 08:26:39 PM »
Ok, last one...  

*

jscott991

  • F Cup
  • 635
Re: Sophie Ericsson: Any pics or information?
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2004, 08:47:06 PM »
She looks much older than 28.

She's also a girl who would look very sexy in a swimsuit or clothed.  

*

Kasunagi

  • D Cup
  • 109
Re: Sophie Ericsson: Any pics or information?
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2004, 05:22:37 AM »
Herald, I will admit that I read Playboys (I sometimes even read the articles), and The Volutuous Vixen special editions will often have beautiful busty babes like Sophie Ericcson
and I am not surprised that she is going to be in another pictorial.
The Book of Lingerie and the Vixens issues are easily the best editions.
 
"They're so big that boys actually concentrate on not looking at them." - Lucy Pinder

*

Kasunagi

  • D Cup
  • 109
Re: Sophie Ericsson: Any pics or information?
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2004, 03:43:44 PM »
Here is another one of this babe.  
"They're so big that boys actually concentrate on not looking at them." - Lucy Pinder

*

Tiggo

  • Banned User
  • 1044
Re: Sophie Ericsson: Any pics or information?
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2004, 06:22:55 PM »
I have to thanks jscott and boobman69 for sticking with this thread even though it seemed a lost cause and dead end road, and thank HomerJay for rescuing it from BEAForum obscurity.

This woman is absolutely unbelievable.  Could one say that she has the perfect boobs ever?  Perfectly shaped, huge but not so big that small satellites get caught in their gravitational pull.

Her face is very sexy and sultry.  Her ass is to die for.

She would be hard to beat in a BEA beauty contest.

 

*

The_Swede

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
Re: Sophie Ericsson: Any pics or information?
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2004, 11:31:57 AM »
Huum...She's Swedish but i've never   heard  of her before...strange.
Swedish guy

*

HomerJay

  • F Cup
  • 545
Re: Sophie Ericsson: Any pics or information?
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2004, 07:48:29 PM »
A new pic on PB that I had to resize to post here...

I must say that she is an asolutely AMAZING specimen.  Let's hope we see MUCH more of her in the future.  

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76324
Re: New Voluptuous Vixen Sophie Ericsson - Why Has No One Mentioned Her Before?
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2016, 06:35:24 AM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76324
Re: Sophie Ericsson MERGED
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2017, 06:14:21 PM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76324
Re: Sophie Ericsson MERGED
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2017, 06:05:13 PM »
 :)