*

Chronicler

  • Banned Member
  • 1763
chronicler update
« on: February 19, 2002, 03:06:00 AM »
Yup yup! Finished XXX clip fo a total of 6 to date. Keep checking back all week for updates!

*

Imaginos

  • Former BEA Webmaster
  • 2815
Re: chronicler update
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2002, 07:49:00 AM »
Nice! once i get your account set up on the new server if i haven't already we can get you moved over and all links fixed.

Imagios


*

Chronicler

  • Banned Member
  • 1763
Re: chronicler update
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2002, 04:41:00 PM »
Thanks. I'm going to upload an expansion clip tonight in the members section of my gallery. It's also my first experiment with audio. I have kept audio out of the clips for 3 reasons:
  • It makes the file sizes balloon. I know a lot of people would probably not mind the extra wait, but I really like the idea of a 30 second clip only being 300kb or so in size as opposed to 2 megs
  • Once sound is added, it opens up a whole new issue in terms of suspension of disbelief
  • Much more work. I'll likely only add sound to the shorter clips

I also want to add more in the way of interactivity to the site. My hotmail inbox is a deluge of chaos, polls and form submission feedback is the way to go here, plus I want to hear suggestions for what the fans want to see. Stay tuned all week!