*

ghoti

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 21
Gallery Update - Ghoti
« on: February 25, 2002, 06:31:00 AM »
8 New BE morphs, 1 PE morph (I hope this is not too off-topic).

http://members.bearchive.com/~Ghoti/

TTFN,
Ghoti


Re: Gallery Update - Ghoti
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2002, 06:54:00 AM »
Ghoti it's great to have you back! Thanks for the update.  Would say more, but your update awaits.

Re: Gallery Update - Ghoti
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2002, 12:30:00 AM »
Your new PE was... words don't come close.

Great BE morphs. Love your sense of proportions.  Did the original pic of Busty Dusty have a smaller couch?  Looks like you made the couch larger in relation to Busty so the breasts would have support.

Do you plan to update the Pregnant Dreams section in the future?

Despite all the questions thanks for a long awaited update.  BTW, if the answers would take away from your morphing - ignore them totally.  Great art trumps curiostiy every time!
-Catch-


*

ghoti

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 21
Re: Gallery Update - Ghoti
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2002, 10:41:00 PM »
Hi -Catch-

Thanks for the kind words...yeah the PE morph was a bit over the top, I just happen to have a pick with the lighting similar enough to make it work...the most difficult part (for me) was to make the woman's head tilt upward so the angle of attention was correct...that was new for me anyway.

The original pic of Busty Dusty was found with two versions, significantly larger than the 1st.  I just combined them so the morphed image would be cleaner.  I did not have original photos to scan (I only pull stock from the web).

Many of these I'm not at all proud. I should have spend more time on the details but I just don't have it.  Some of the morphs on this site are simply outstanding!! -- I just hack around with Paintshop Pro 6.  It's lots-o-laughs.

Best wishes, Ghoti


Re: Gallery Update - Ghoti
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2002, 01:57:00 AM »
Thanks for the 411.  Only one thought. In erotica there is no such thing as "over the top".  There's only "just right" and new horizons.  I think you can take your pick!  Well done.