gallery update 8-3
« on: August 03, 2001, 01:11:00 AM »
I finally got to upload my new stuff. Crazyjose's Gallery

Ace2 has sent some photos of babes from Comic Con 2001.
The Erotica LA 2001 photos are ready. A friend also let me post some of photos (as long as I covered his face)
My site is still not finished so sorry for the mess

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: CrazyJose ]


Re: gallery update 8-3
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2001, 09:20:00 AM »
Crazyjose:

Great pics man!  Thanks.

see yaa...  =)


*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: gallery update 8-3
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2001, 06:48:00 AM »
Great pics CrazyJose!

There are some women that I don't recognize so let me know who they are:

Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image9.jpg
Image11.jpg

As you stated in  an earlier post - it is a shame that a number of your photos didn't come out!!

---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

Re: gallery update 8-3
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2001, 02:14:00 AM »
Ace2 gave 6 more photos to share.
I feel I let everyone down because of my camera. I cleaned the my Mavica floppy drive and it work great now. I just want to sorry and I will do better at the Exotic Dancer Fan Fair.

also
Image3.jpg   = Kaylynn
Image4.jpg   = Devon
Image9.jpg   = Miranda
Image11.jpg  = Dancer from Imperial Showgirls