*

Lightfoot

  • Wandering Artist
  • 2062
    • Pulse
Update
« on: August 21, 2001, 06:04:00 PM »
I don't usually post anything less than a new comic, but-

I've updated with 4 of my own pictures, another preview of the DB comic, Varchild (Ivan Draski)'s gallery is up, I've added a section of links devoted to sites that link to my own, the previews of the characters for the PeEVEed comic are up, and the rest of Pulse #3 has been colored by Varchild.

I've also added a sort of empty/naked sketch of Annie that someone could use to draw a suit by printing it out and drawing on it.  The deadline for the contest is Dec 1st.

I may have forgotten something else (it would be listed on the website).  I had hoped it would be ready to today's update, but the actual Pulse t-shirts aren't quite ready yet.


*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2001, 01:42:00 AM »
just got around to looking Lightfoot,,been busy ...nice work! cheers PE