*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2004, 07:58:47 PM »
Quote:

Hi HM80,

Yes I will occasionally post some new pics in the forum, however, to get the best and most access to our pics and vids please try and view Dr. Curvy's gallery on occasion.

P.S. no worries re; your morph experience, I'm sure the pics will look great!  





Thanks, Bambi!

Money has been tight lately and I am just starting to get back on feet (of course I have been in worse financial situations and recovered too) so I was hoping I could get the occasional pic here and there.

Thanks, Bambi. Hope I get the chance to meet you one day (ok, I'm skating on thin ice with that one, but what the Hell, chances are made to be taken....right?)

   
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2004, 08:06:29 PM »
Hi DrHyde,
I will post a new pic tonight and I wonder, do you know...can I post a small vid clip in this forum??  If so, I'll also post a clip tonight.

~Bambi~  

*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2004, 08:13:38 PM »
You want to talk to Vixen?

Then call this number between 9pm- 12midnight EST.  This is Vixens number at work at the Tip Top Club.  Vixen requests 2 minute calls.  

707-443-5696  would help if I added the number.

I may be sending you a PM later.

Cutter
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

*

Silvereye

  • D Cup
  • 177
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2004, 08:16:50 PM »
A vid clip?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!!!!!!  

*slobbers everwhere in delight* Errrrrr, excuse me for doing that then    
I like 'em like Vanessa Montagne, Vixen LaMoore and Bambi Blimps!!!!!!!!

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2004, 08:22:55 PM »
Quote:

Hi DrHyde,
I will post a new pic tonight and I wonder, do you know...can I post a small vid clip in this forum??  If so, I'll also post a clip tonight.

~Bambi~  




You might chat with Sheber. I don't think you can fit a vid clip with the limited amount of space, but however, Sheber frequently hosts other models vids and such. Maybe he can help out.

*

Starscream

  • +3 Custom Title
  • 1717
  • +1 Custom Title
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2004, 08:25:34 PM »
Quote:

Hi Starcream,

I'd love to have the opportunity to talk to Keisha and/or Vixen...I'm sure I'd learn a trick or two from these busty babes!

See ya soon,
~Bambi~  



Ok, first, let me take a moment to picture that, then clean up the drool.

Ok, I'm done (Wow, I didn't know us robots could drool). Its great to see that you stop by quite offen and talk to us. Hopefully, that trend continues as you get even more popular around here (as if your not popular enough already ).

Just as a sidenote, could you be the fastest posting/growing person here at the BEA. I looked at your registering date and then looked at your cup size/post count, and your already in the C cup range. Could it be that your trying to get your post/cup size up to realistic propertions? I can't wait to see how this turns out

See you around very soon (I wish I could see you, but this bot is trapped in Australia)
'screamer

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2004, 08:44:36 PM »
Quote:

Hi Everyone!
I'm very excited to be in the BEA member's gallery and thought all of you might like to know I'm here.  I recently met Dr. Curvy at a fetish club and found out we have the same inflation fetish and since then have begin working on pics and vids for Dr Curvy's morph musuem gallery.  I'm still in recovery from having 800 cc implants which has put me in a G cup!  Wow! Do I love them and hope all of you will too!!  Drop me a line and be sure and look me up through Dr. Curvy...
Talk to you soon!
~Bambi~  




Holy crap.
WELCOME!!!

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2004, 09:33:56 PM »
Thank you Kowalski!

~Bambi~  

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2004, 10:04:41 PM »
Hi Starscream,

Several have requested some before and after pics so thought I'd upload a few tonight.  You can also access my home page from my profile where you can find more pics and inflation.

~Bambi~  

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2004, 10:05:45 PM »
Another before pic...

~Bambi~  

*

boobrepli

  • Banned User
  • 1209
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2004, 10:06:37 PM »
Bambi she's arwen from the movie the lord of the rings >>> http://www.theonering.net/movie/cast/tyler.html She has a very nice face, like yours

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2004, 10:09:13 PM »
Another after pic for all of you...

~Bambi~  

*

Starscream

  • +3 Custom Title
  • 1717
  • +1 Custom Title
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2004, 10:09:29 PM »
I wasn't asking for pic, but oh well, I'll take a look at them anyway. Thx Bambi

Now why can't there be girls like you down here in Australia?

Note - 55+ posts in 2-3 days. Just wondering, how offen are you on this site?

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2004, 10:10:33 PM »
You look gorgeous before implants and even better with them. Glad to have you here at the forum.

*

The_Cub

  • D Cup
  • 219
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2004, 10:12:16 PM »
Quote:

You look gorgeous before implants and even better with them. Glad to have you here at the forum.  




Ditto & Welcome BB.