*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2004, 12:11:46 AM »
Its good to see a post from you DrCurvy. You sounded very reclusive. Also, good to see a nice upshot of Bambi.  

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2004, 12:12:00 AM »
Quote:

Just a few pic's from this evenings sessions. You should see her in person. She's very sweet and genuine, treat her like a lady please.

~If a Lot is Good then More is Better and Too Much is Enough~
           





Hope I get to meet her in person some day!

Bustin' out of that shirt, it seems!  

But I want a closer look at that lovely face too! Shy little thing is hiding behind her hair!  


Heavy "but then again, I LOVE her hair!" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2004, 12:14:20 AM »
Is that pre or post implants?  

*

DrCurvy

  • D Cup
  • 156
    • http://www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #138 on: January 17, 2004, 12:34:43 AM »
Here yay go HeavyMetal, it's a crime not to show her face    

*

DrCurvy

  • D Cup
  • 156
    • http://www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #139 on: January 17, 2004, 12:37:27 AM »
Juggernaut,
 These pic's are 7 days post-op. IT will only get better    

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #140 on: January 17, 2004, 12:45:13 AM »
Very, very nice.....

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #141 on: January 17, 2004, 12:46:10 AM »
Hi Dr.Curvy (hugs)!!!!

You sure can take some really great pics and ya know how "picky" I am!!  Thanks for posting these pics and does this mean we're going to see you more in the BEA forum??? huh, huh??

You're the best!

~Bams~  

*

DrCurvy

  • D Cup
  • 156
    • http://www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2004, 12:57:41 AM »
Hey Girl  
 The Pleasure is ALL MINE   Already looking forward to our session this weekend. Sure are glad to have you with us and I'm sure you have a bright future with your stunning beauty and awesome personality. Chow Baby
   

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2004, 01:00:54 AM »
Quote:

Here yay go HeavyMetal, it's a crime not to show her face    





Ah, there it is! BIG HAIR too!!

I sooooooooooooooooo love the big hair look, and that pic is JUST what I needed for Bambi Metal 1980!

Now, I need to hone my otherwise pathetic skills and TRY to come up with something that looks GOOD!!


Heavy "this may be the one I put the most time into and I pray to God it's better than the rest!" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2004, 01:08:20 AM »
Hi HM80!

So you like the new pics?? kewl??
Can't wait to see what you do to them!

~Bambi~  

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2004, 01:11:18 AM »
Quote:

Hi HM80!

So you like the new pics?? kewl??
Can't wait to see what you do to them!





I hope I make you proud!


Heavy "if not, I could draw you and scan it...I'm better with pen and paper for the most part" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #146 on: January 17, 2004, 01:50:25 AM »
After reviewing all of the pics, one word comes to my mind...STUNNING!

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #147 on: January 17, 2004, 01:59:52 AM »
Quote:

After reviewing all of the pics, one word comes to my mind...STUNNING!  





Sadistyk, I can do nothing but agree with you on that call!

   
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #148 on: January 17, 2004, 02:00:29 AM »
I'd like to see you pop those shirt buttons Bambi....

*

Freddy

  • F Cup
  • 557
Re: Bambi Blaze aka Bambi Blimps MERGED
« Reply #149 on: January 17, 2004, 02:11:29 AM »
Bambi, I love big boobs in tight button shirts, and I second that notion of button popping.  Or I could use my glove...  
"I...am...eternal!"