*

tracyc

  • D Cup
  • 122
Hi, Introducing Myself........
« on: January 17, 2004, 09:52:12 PM »
Hello,
My name is Tracy, and my husband (dochuge) directed me to this site. I am currently exploring a breast augmentation, and he is helping me research it. I have two consultations, one on Jan 27th, and one on Feb 5th with local Dr's. Thank you all for the information, especially Melanie, she has been very helpful. I'm posting a "before" pic, my camera isnt great, so i don't know if anyone will be able to "morph" it, but if you can, great, that would be fun! Im currently a large C cup, hoping to go DD or maybe bigger. Im hoping to get implants about 800 cc's or larger. Any advice or tips would be great. Thanks again!    

*

tracyc

  • D Cup
  • 122
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 09:54:44 PM »
whoops, doesnt look like my picture worked. How do you post a pic on this site? Does it have to be uploaded to a picture host first?  

*

Starscream

  • +3 Custom Title
  • 1717
  • +1 Custom Title
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 11:28:10 PM »
Your second attempt at uploading the pic worked fine. It's good to meet you by the way. Your husband is a lucky guy. I wish you the best of luck with your surgery when it does happen and I hope you'll keep us informed.

As for the morphs, it shouldn't take too long. But for a quicker responce, may I suggest you repost your picture in the general forums where most of the morphers will be sure to see it?

I look forward to hearing about your experience with all this cause my girlfriend is thinking the same type of thing. Hopefully, I'll get her to get onto this site when her time gets close too

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2004, 12:26:11 AM »
Well, it either gets uploaded to the forum from your harddrive or linked like such http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/tracy98632/tracy.jpg
not both, like you attempted in the first one.

Welcome, btw!
[Rent this space]

*

Dick_Woods

  • X Cup
  • 1989
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2004, 09:58:28 AM »
Hi Tracy...Welcome....a girl like you could get really popular here...lol

-D&J  

*

Silvereye

  • D Cup
  • 177
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2004, 10:31:39 AM »
Hiya Tracy and welcome to the lunatic asylum! Only kidding!   I've read all about your exploits and concerns regarding BE and I assure you you're in safe hands with the wealth of brains that frequent this board! Just hope you find the right doctor!

Again welcome and I hope you have fun around these parts    
I like 'em like Vanessa Montagne, Vixen LaMoore and Bambi Blimps!!!!!!!!

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2004, 10:47:46 AM »
Nice picture, but you cropped off part of it, and it would have been better not to for the ease of morphing it. There are those that are better than me who will fix that though.  
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

MrHHH

  • L Cup
  • 2985
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2004, 10:52:26 AM »
Hi Tracy! You look great.

Just one thing...no slouching! Bad posture is the biggest enemy of topheavy women. It'll kill your back.

So your next picture, sit up straight, chest out, big smile...like you mean it!  

When did you decide that you wanted to be bigger?

Edited to say "Whoops, I just read the other thread where your husband said you were going to post."

*

Chelsea74

  • F Cup
  • 1005
  • My Name's Chelsea but not Charms!
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2004, 11:03:26 AM »
Hi Tracy!

Nice to read you!Hope we can read of you soon!

Chelsea  

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2004, 11:18:01 AM »
Welcome to the forum Tracy.  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2004, 12:44:15 PM »
Welcome Tracy! Good luck in your quest for those implants!
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

tracyc

  • D Cup
  • 122
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2004, 12:51:31 PM »
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll try to post a better pic & an intro on the general discussion board later today. Anxious to see a morphed pic, I just got a packet yesterday from one of the ps's i have an appt with, and apparently they have softwear that will show me what i will look like with different size implants. My dh & I have done a ton of research this month, and i am pretty sure i know what i want, with just a few minor decisions left to make, and to find a dr that will listen to what i want. I will be happy to post "after" pics for anyone thats interested.  
 

*

dochuge

  • E Cup
  • 228
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2004, 12:54:14 PM »
I tell you, she's a great woman! Our intentions are good. I think her and I are posting here because:

1) We are getting good information prior to her surgery here, our intent was always being well informed before going into consultations and surgery (which is less than two weeks off, with another one to follow the next week).

2) its nice to be around fellow big-boob admirers, my wife and I have looked at a LOT of big boobs recently trying to imagine the size and shape of hers after the surgery and I'm not the only one getting turned-on. :) She is really attracted to that look on other women. She's definitely a booby gal. So its not just me that's into this sort of stuff :)

3)I know that if we keep the posts up about thoughts, consultation experience, pre and post surgery experience it will help other women when they get ready for this sort of thing. I know that some of you have girlfriends or wives contemplating this kind of surgery. So hopefully my wife and I will shed some light for you here.

4) Make no bones about it, my wife likes to SHOW OFF. In fact the very first statement she made when we agreed to the surgery was, "You know, I WILL WANT to show them off to people and you better get used to the idea." Now I'm a pretty confident guy but truth be told this makes me jealous a tad bit. But I do trust her and love her but guys, she loves compliments. What I love about her is that she knows that people will know that she's had a boob job and doesn't care one bit. Not many "natural" women will have a nice set like her when she's done. Yeah, I gotta get used to the fact that guys will look at her a lot more now and that women could be mean to her. But hey, I'll take my chances. Bottomline my wife is a big FLIRT. And this is pretty anonymous so what I see, you'll get to see. She's already looking at buying bigger bras (DD/F) online and buying lots of sexy clothes. This woman plans on showing off her body.

5) BTW, we'll try and get a better pic of her today so its easier to morph her.

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2004, 12:54:45 PM »
I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say we're very interested!
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

melonie_charm

  • G Cup
  • 1145
    • www.meloniecharm.com
Re: Hi, Introducing Myself........
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2004, 01:30:57 PM »
Breast of luck, Tracy.  I myself have been the "victim" of plastic surgeons who think that they know what's "good for me" much better than I did, and I've had to pay for the extra surgeries to finally get what I wanted !  I also hear you completely about the "two doorknobs" syndrome - here's an old pic of myself with 800cc high profile implants overfilled to 1200cc (and I only have a 27 inch rib cage)