*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2004, 02:04:44 AM »
Many splendid thanks to you Chestnuts on a truly fantastic find.

Hak...*lol*...good one.

*

Chestnuts

  • L Cup
  • 3565
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2004, 05:19:30 AM »
Here she is again from the latest Feud . . .  
 

I edited and reduce file size on the clips, might have something uploaded tomorrow - maybe.
Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha

*

Panzuriel

  • F Cup
  • 429
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2004, 06:32:08 AM »
She is simply amazing.  Thanks for the great work on these caps!

*

Haknslash

  • F Cup
  • 549
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2004, 10:53:59 AM »
But wait, there's more....  

 

Caps by Chestnuts, dementia by Hak
Taquitos!!! And a clown with no head!!

*

Chestnuts

  • L Cup
  • 3565
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2004, 06:26:33 PM »
Time to visit the updates section!
   
Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha

*

GoCubsGo

  • X Cup
  • 1931
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2004, 07:00:40 PM »
Chestnuts,

AWESOME clips !!!!!  Thank you !!!  JulAnne is a major hottie !  I especially like the fact that she does a lot of jumping up and down (and bouncing) in the clips.

I wonder if she had her beautiful rack "installed" before or after her divorce....... ;-)  
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)


"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

*

nject0r

  • C Cup
  • 85
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2004, 04:24:05 PM »
where is the clip? where is the update section?

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2004, 12:54:17 AM »
Heck, I know girls that would take their shirts and bras off completely for only $20!!!

   

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2004, 01:19:59 AM »
 
Quote:

 Heck, I know girls that would take their shirts and bras off completely for only $20!!!
 


 I would pay them twice that much to keep them on.  

 

     
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2004, 05:20:08 AM »
Quote:

 
Quote:

 Heck, I know girls that would take their shirts and bras off completely for only $20!!!
 


 I would pay them twice that much to keep them on.  

 

       






AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

 


I agree Goober, I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!

 
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2004, 12:38:03 AM »
I was bored and decided to do some editing.

I enlarged the pics of our busty friend in red, and edited out our Feud Host. This is for all the guys that want the girl, but no one else in the pic.

I'll post the others when the 24 hour time limit is up.

 
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Chestnuts

  • L Cup
  • 3565
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2004, 05:28:36 AM »
Quote:

where is the clip? where is the update section?  




Right here in the forums, just go to updates. I put the clips in members gallery. Maybe I'll rotate one of the clips over to the free section in a few days (oh yeah, sometime I was going to put a clip of LDM in the free area, from the Stern show).  
Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2004, 11:15:33 AM »
Here's JulAnn and Janet Lupo together, morphed of course. They sure do look alike.  
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2004, 02:31:13 AM »
Here's another edit, but NOT morphed.  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

donny_dante

  • D Cup
  • 132
Re: Red Hot Family Feud alert
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2004, 10:18:15 PM »
ummm yes see attachment