*

ROBRAM89

  • G Cup
  • 894
    • www.robbisplace.freeservers.com
Re: You gotta see this movie!
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2004, 08:46:53 PM »
Actually, I'm glad somebody else started another Dirty Shame thread, I didn't want to have to be the one to bump the old one back from like the second or third page. I saw the trailer before Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, and was immediately drawn in by the rarely seen NC-17 rating...then by the odd pairing of Tracy Ullman and Johhny Knoxville...then by an inordinantly large pair of tits...then the realization that John Waters is still making movies to rival the obscenity and insanity of his older films. I need to see this movie.  
"I'm just going out to commit certain deeds." - Homer Simpson

Whink: "But seeing a chick with her whole hand stuffed into her cunt, up to her forearm just doesn't appeal to me."

Me: "Hello, strange man from space! I welcome you, but do not understand your bizarre alien language!"

*

Hllywood_4_life

  • E Cup
  • 358
Re: You gotta see this movie!
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2004, 09:53:12 PM »
Quote:

Thanks anyway, man.

So much stuff goes on here that, even I, who consider myself a regular, hadn't heard of or seen the movie in question.

thanks for the tip!!  





Eric Da Jerk? Is that you?  

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: You gotta see this movie!
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2004, 10:11:24 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Hence the button labelled 'search' up top.  




I haven't gotten the search function to work for a while. Does it work for you???
   




Yes, as of a few hours ago anyway. Just click it and enter the keyword and specify pull downs (the duration defaults to only 1 day or something, which is why if left unchanged most searches come back empty... you have to choose a longer timeframe unless what you're looking for has been modified within the past recent 24 hrs).
 

*

Tiggo

  • Banned User
  • 1044
Re: You gotta see this movie!
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2004, 09:20:27 PM »
I am not nor ever have been known as Eric Da Jerk.

Thank you.

 

*

Hllywood_4_life

  • E Cup
  • 358
Re: You gotta see this movie!
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2004, 09:48:34 PM »
My bad, i knew someone who used that same avatar on another forum  

*

editor

  • F Cup
  • 557
This is going to be a classic
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2004, 03:35:26 AM »

A Dirty Shame


      
   

      
   
      
      
   
   
      
      
      
      
   
   
      
      
      
   
   
      
      
   
   
      
      
   

         

         

         

         Clip One

         

         

         

         Clip Two

         

         

         

         

         

I just looked at the previews.  This is going to be a funny movie!
   
 

*

shadowcom

  • PERMANENTLY banned racist moron
  • 592
    • http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/queengazongaarchive
Re: This is going to be a classic
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2004, 02:40:51 PM »
 Is, I hope, that it will be a really good movie. BUT. Unfortunately there is no BE there. This is really "The Dirty Shame".
"You don't have to be old to be wise"

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: This is going to be a classic
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2004, 02:58:11 PM »
Thanks for the clips!  Every one I see only serves to further convince me that I have to see this movie, download it, and then buy the DVD and clip the hell out of it!

CHEERS  


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

JoyceLover

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 24
"A Dirty Shame" starring Selma Blair MERGED
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2004, 09:27:44 AM »
Has anyone else seen previews of the Tracy Ullman movie released next month? Dirty Shame looks like the first mainsteam movie to feature a BE sized babe as a main Character.(Selms Blair as Ursula Udders)  

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: "Dirty Shame" movie
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2004, 09:32:40 AM »
Ahem... search function... cough, cough....  
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

*

Al_Inflatcha

  • E Cup
  • 239
Re: "Dirty Shame" movie
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2004, 10:46:13 AM »
Hey JoyceLover,

The movie has been discussed quite a lot here at the forum.  From size, to material used for the falsies.  Check the search at the top to find them all, but there have been several.  Happy hunting.  
Its so sad to see entire families torn apart by something as simple as wild dogs...
Jack Handy

*

BE_KicksAss

  • G Cup
  • 808
    • http://zealot42.deviantart.com
Re: "Dirty Shame" movie
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2004, 02:57:24 AM »
Points to Zatoichi's post. BTW welcome to the BEA
My uncle said that breasts are like air conditioning in a car you don't absolutely need it but its REALLY nice when you do.

For some BE:D&D stuff go to<a href="http://zealot42.deviantart.com/" target="_blank">  my DeviantArt gallery.  </a>

If you fall off a cliff you might as well try to fly - you've got nothing to lose.

A Dirty Shame : Movie Coming Out With Huge Breasted Character
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2004, 09:29:45 PM »
I think this movie has been posted about a while back, so here is yet another reminder.  A Dirty Shame is a movie being released on Semptember 24th.  Selma Blair plays a character named Ursula Udders (I think that's her stage name, real name is Ursula Stickles) with Zena Fulsom-sized breasts.  Check out the official site here: http://www.adirtyshamemovie.com/ .

*

Tsunami2k

  • G Cup
  • 1130
Re: A Dirty Shame : Movie Coming Out With Huge Breasted Character
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2004, 11:09:36 PM »
first post!! YAY! sweet im checking the site out now!