*

RemoWilliams

  • C Cup
  • 186
Most Bang for the Buck
« on: March 03, 2004, 03:45:40 PM »
         Having decided that there is no way that my budget can keep up with purchasing hentai, I've decided to join an online archive site.

         Which site has the most complete selection? I don't mind if it's a little pricier, but I just don't it to be the same free stuff that everyone pulls off the newsgroups.

         I'm looking for print hentai. No downloads of games or videos. Not that that's a bad thing, but my computer is an hand-me-down and probably couldn't handle the flow. Additionally, it (of course) has to be big bust, but no hermaphrodites.

            Much obliged for any and all recommendations.

                     Remo Williams,
                       The Master of Sinanju.

P.S. If it's one of those sites where you choose the comics that you want and he sends it to you on a CD, that counts too.