*

Illyanna

  • E Cup
  • 289
Birth control and breast growth for me
« on: May 14, 2004, 12:35:26 AM »
Me being the responsible adult and a mild allergy to latex.. I want to go on birth control pills.. what are the brands/names that cause breast growth? Come on! Someone out there has to know.. my appointment is in the morning and I would like to tell her "Yes.. give me that pill!"

~Illy
Latex and leather and red satin sashes. Candles and handcuffs and black rubber lashes. Whipping, biting, to tie up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things.

*

Illyanna

  • E Cup
  • 289
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 01:13:26 AM »
*pout* Come on guys! Someone has to know! I tried plugging it into the search here and it never names the names.. just the pill.. maybe I am too tired and looking over it..
Latex and leather and red satin sashes. Candles and handcuffs and black rubber lashes. Whipping, biting, to tie up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things.

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2004, 01:22:01 AM »
Um well.... I really don't know anything about birth control....

This looks like a job for the GINYU FORCE!!!!

 
(With moves like that, who in the universe would fuck'em )

or you could search high and low on google for info..  
...Don't touch me again...

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2004, 01:34:52 AM »
you could just ask your doctor

*

RoosterBoy

  • E Cup
  • 324
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2004, 01:49:01 AM »
Hi Illyana I hope I got this to you in time. Ortho tri-cyclen I think is one of the most common. One of the side effects can be enlargment of the breasts. But there are also a lot of negitive side effects your doctor should make you aware of. It contains Estrogen and progestrogen so any pills that contain those hormones should have the same effects.

*

Dick_Woods

  • X Cup
  • 1989
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2004, 06:32:45 AM »
We can help....did you know that there are other types of condoms that are NOT made of latex?...some are made of lambskin...and polyurethane....we know several women in the lifestyle that carry thier own condoms with them....lol..check that option out.....you might be able to find something your looking for here  
http://www.condomania.com/ ....hope this helps

-D&J    

*

Illyanna

  • E Cup
  • 289
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2004, 06:58:16 AM »
Thank you so much D&J.. I will definately look into those too.. it helps a lot.. and a fun educational site to boot!
Latex and leather and red satin sashes. Candles and handcuffs and black rubber lashes. Whipping, biting, to tie up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things.

*

punchy

  • Generator of AI Slop
  • 2267
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2004, 08:12:01 AM »
Illy,

I think it is the hormones in birth control that cause breast growth.  And, unfortunately, I don't think there are any out there that don't contain hormones.

For those wondering, birth control pills trick your body into thinking it is pregnant by regulating the levels of progesterone, and sometimes estrogen.  If your body thinks it is pregnant, it doesn't release an egg.  Some people may be sensitive to the progesterone, and hence encounter breast growth.

If you are afraid of becoming bigger, look into the condom alternatives.  I recommend lambskin, personally.  They just feel better all around.  My wife and I tried the polyurethane condoms for people sensitive to latex and I felt like I had one of those gloves you wear when you color your hair on my willy!

Punchy  

*

VonKarl

  • C Cup
  • 109
    • Find me on Facebook
    • Email
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2004, 12:41:56 PM »
There's some good info at this site:  http://www.asklenore.info/breastfeeding/induced_lactation/gn_protocols.html It's about inducing lactation...but it has quite a bit of info about the hormones and birth control pills used.

*

Tugboatcap

  • G Cup
  • 958
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2004, 10:29:44 PM »
Punchy, I think you need to go back and re-read her post.  She is LOOKING for the ones that CAUSE growth...

Tugboatcap!
TugboatCap!
__________________________________________
It's Really Funny 'Till Someone Looses an Eye!

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2004, 11:01:14 PM »
From a quickie search on the Web, breast growth from birth control pills is a side effect, and is thus not reliable. Typical size increases are one cup size or less.

So it's probably not a good thing to take birth control pills in an attempt to increase your breast size.

For birth control, yes; bigger tits, no.

rtpoe
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

Variant

  • C Cup
  • 131
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2004, 12:44:43 AM »
*scratches head*

You're already enormous...

And you've mentioned before that you're still slowly growing now...

And you want to be put on a birth control pill that'll further stimulate the growth?

Wow.  Is there a limit to how big you'd like to grow?

As far as the pills themselves go, I think it depends on the woman as much as on the pill.  My GF has been on the pill forever, but she's never experienced any growth (much to my dismay).  One of her best friends, however, burst out of her C-cups and is now filling up DDs, in less than a year's time.  I'm sure I could probably find out what pill she's taking, if you'd like me to.  It certainly worked for her!

*

Illyanna

  • E Cup
  • 289
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2004, 01:39:10 AM »
Actually.. I was asking to find out what pills make the growth more noticable.. and why not? A girl can dream about being bigger and better.. what is wrong with going beyond gianormous? I figured here the phrase bigger is better would definately apply..
Latex and leather and red satin sashes. Candles and handcuffs and black rubber lashes. Whipping, biting, to tie up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things.

*

Variant

  • C Cup
  • 131
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2004, 09:38:31 AM »
Quote:

Actually.. I was asking to find out what pills make the growth more noticable.. and why not? A girl can dream about being bigger and better.. what is wrong with going beyond gianormous? I figured here the phrase bigger is better would definately apply..  




If that was directed at me, I didn't mean to say that there's anything wrong with it at all.  I actually wish more women wanted to be beyond ginormous like you.  Bigger is definitely better around here.

*

VonKarl

  • C Cup
  • 109
    • Find me on Facebook
    • Email
Re: Birth control and breast growth for me
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2004, 04:42:47 PM »
Illyanna...I just went back to some of your early posts where you introduced yourself and...WOW!  

Just had to mention it.  LOL

Hope you have good luck with your birth control pills...keep us posted!