*

Mythme

  • F Cup
  • 432
Alright here's the deal; my girlfriend whom I love with all my heart as quite large, natural breasts.  She's a full 34E.  The reason for my post is that she complains about back pain ALOT.  At least once a week i have to walk on her back to get it back into realignment.  I can hear and feel her vertebrae snap back into position.  She's gone to doctors and physical therapists who don't really seem to give her much advice.  One even told her to wear a truss.

Myself, I'm almost certain that her pain is caused by the bras she wears.  My gf is healthy, eats way better than I do, doesn't slouch and gets a fair amount of excersise, so I can see no other reason for her back problems...unless god forbid there would be some serious spinal thing going on, but I should hope those doctors would have at least discovered that.  I KNOW she's not wearing the right bras.  They don't support her.  She overflows out of them (which is VERY nice to see, but from a practical point isn't helping her).  Half the time she's got that "quadrupal boob" look because they don't fit.  If she leans over her breasts come out of bras.  So its pretty obvious, at least to me, that the bras seem to be the culprit.

What I'm asking everyone, especially you ladies out there considering many of you are considerably bigger than my gf, is to give us some pointers on what she can do.  Maybe its just our location, but finding a decent bra here seems to be futile.  We've gone everywhere and no store has anything that fits - well, except for those "granny bras" which would work but my gf refuses to wear those.  Even stores aimed at larger women like Laine Bryant don't carry her size.  And even when she finds something close the underwires break on her, the straps dig into her shoulders or else she's getting no support out of them and might as well be braless in the first place. Although neither of us are what you would call rich, we would gladly buy something that was pricey if we knew it would last.  Is there a reasonably priced bra site online you recommend?  Is there any other advice you can give us?  Its getting serious now.  Her mother is offering to pay for a breast reduction - and neither of us want that!

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 10:54:21 AM »
Hi Mythme!

A good source for sexy bras for well-endowed women is "Bravissimo".  You can order the bras online or request a catalogue mailed to you.  I wear a 34Gcup and order all of my bras from there.  The bras are sexy, lacy, and feminine which I love!  The company is based in England, fairly priced, and delivers quickly.  I hope this helps sweetie!!

Hugs!
~Bams~  

*

Azmodeus

  • F Cup
  • 403
    • www.google.co.uk
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2004, 02:28:27 PM »
Wayhey! Good old Blighty to the rescue!

Hope you and your wife both find something that suits your needs.

Just out of interest, is the pain in her back all over, or lower back, or what?

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2004, 02:50:23 PM »
Ummmmmmmm....out of curiosity, what is a "Good Old Blighty"???

~Bams~  

*

fishnat

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2004, 03:02:24 PM »
Blighty -  It’s a relic of British India. It comes from a Hindi word bilayati, foreign, which is related to the Arabic wilayat, a kingdom or province. Sir Henry Yule and Arthur C Burnell explained in their Anglo-Indian dictionary, Hobson-Jobson, published in 1886, that the word was used in the names of several kinds of exotic foreign things, especially those that the British had brought into the country, such as the tomato (bilayati baingan) and especially to soda-water, which was commonly called bilayati pani, or foreign water.


Blighty was the inevitable British soldier’s corruption of it. But it only came into common use as a term for Britain at the beginning of the First World War in France about 1915. It turns up in popular songs There’s a ship that’s bound for Blighty, We wish we were in Blighty, and Take me back to dear old Blighty, put me on the train for London town, and in Wilfred Owen’s poems, as well as many other places.


In modern Australian usage, Old has been added, as in Old Country and Old Dart, as a sentimental reference to Britain.  

snaffled from a website  

fishnat Location Blighty !!!!

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2004, 03:06:00 PM »
Wow...thanks fishnat for the definition!  I hadn't heard that term before and and had no clue what it meant.  

~Bams~  

*

MrHHH

  • L Cup
  • 2985
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2004, 03:40:30 PM »
One of the things I've heard that might help. Make sure she's wearing good shoes. I have no idea what good shoes are, but bad shoes are supposted to put more stress on your back.

Also, this can be a chance to go corsette shopping with her.
 

*

VonKarl

  • C Cup
  • 109
    • Find me on Facebook
    • Email
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2004, 06:08:53 PM »
I used to know someone that had very large breasts that was happiest with the custom made bra's from Macy's.  

*

Mythme

  • F Cup
  • 432
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2004, 10:07:17 PM »
Thanks for the replies everyone -

My GF's pain seems to be localized in the area right between the bottom of her shoulderblades.  Thats the area that snaps back into place when I walk on her back.  After that, she says she feels wonderful.

As for shoes, all she ever wears are flat things.  Honestly, I've never seen her in a pair of heels.  She's kinda hippie, like me, and usually just wears sandals most of the time.

Macy's makes custom made bras?  really?  way cool.  I'll have to investigate that option.  Would you know how much they charge for that.  I would assume she would have someone give her a professional "bra consultaion".

I also meant to ask if any of you large ladies out there ever had back pain?  I know its a pretty common question; I was just wondering if the right bra was the key to no back pain, or if large breasts simply give some girls problems no matter what they do.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2004, 10:50:28 PM »
It's almost always a bad bra. Or poor posture. Look around for some back strengthening exercises. If none of that seems to help, consider visiting a chiropractor.

rtpoe
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2004, 05:27:51 AM »
A busty semi-hippie-chick?  Oh, I really hope you can get her into some nice bras or unlock whatever the problem is, because it sounds like you've hit the motherlode as far as us boobhounds go.  
 
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

steveo

  • L Cup
  • 1839
So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

*

VonKarl

  • C Cup
  • 109
    • Find me on Facebook
    • Email
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2004, 06:36:19 PM »
Sorry I don't have any further info on the Macy's bra's and how to fit them and such...I'm just reporting what my online friend told me.  If you find out any further details please let us know!  (Hopefully we'll all be shopping for larger sized bra's at some point...whether it be for ourselves or our significant others!)

*

melonie_charm

  • G Cup
  • 1145
    • www.meloniecharm.com
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2004, 06:10:56 AM »
I HATE wearing bras, even custom fitted ones !  My boobs and back are actually much happier when I wear elastic workout tops.

The best shop I've ever found for custom bras can be found at http://www.sheerfantasy.com .  The shop is located close to Dr. Gerald Johnson's office in Houston, and by some strange coincidence stocks bras up to H cup and has patterns for cup sizes into the second half of the alphabet !

Another factor to be considered is that natural breasts don't have much internal support, which makes them feel heavier than implanted breasts which are significantly larger.  You could always suggest that your girlfriend go for G cup implants, which would be much firmer and self supporting, and actually cause much less bra strap pain than her natural E cups do with all of that natural tissue tugging downward on the cups and straps! After all, her mom DID already offer to finance a plastic surgery to relieve her back pain ...

*

xmarx52

  • G Cup
  • 856
Re: Sincere inquirey; ATTN: to all the busty girls in the forum
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2004, 10:58:25 AM »
Dear Mel, I am also much happier when you wear elastic work out tops.

X