*

Pixeltiger

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • www.diveinthedark.com
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #375 on: July 30, 2003, 10:23:50 AM »
Hi Sable,

Nice to see you on the board again. If it's any consolation (although I doubt it is), your pictures have disappeared off the newsgroup.

Come on people, we love these girls (particularly the lovely Sable) we should be looking out for them, not showing people how they can get their stuff for free. I know other people have said this stuff before but the message doesn't seem to be getting through.

 If you want to see a girl, join her site!

Pixeltiger

Yeah, yeah, I know. I sound like a grumpy old man.      

*

ggk

  • G Cup
  • 704
    • none
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #376 on: July 30, 2003, 03:23:38 PM »
You don't sound like an old man. You make a good point. I hope Sable forgives us.

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #377 on: July 30, 2003, 04:56:32 PM »
Sable and Dick,

I just check the news server and I saw three posts left on my ISP. They were posted by a person named Exterminus who uses the email address exterminus@nospam_hotmail.com I think you would need to remove the nospam_ part of the email address.

the name of the posting was "NEW Sable Holiday - Day 1 till someone tells me to stop."

In a second batch of email it say his email address is [email protected] That batch was titled "NEW Sable Holiday Day 2 - Ssssss - !Index02x.jpg - 298k - yEnc"

I also saw a third posting from Don Oscar <[email protected]> it was titled "SABLE HOLIDAY PICTURE FLOOD PART III - Request: recent pics & clips  and rare pics> - File 034 of 492 - dsc00872.jpg"

All of the photos have cycled through so there are no photos left on the verizon news server (I'm a verizon customer, so I see this stuff on their news server) just a couple replys to the flood. This kind of thing seems to happen to just about every web model as I have said. If it happens to you it most often will NOT happen again for a couple years. The news group posters get on people cases when they report things.

You should take a moment and send an email to the group at alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.breasts.large and let them know that you do not what your photos posted to the group. They are also pretty good about not posting things after someone asks them not to.

And there is always H.R. 2281, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act http://www.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/hr2281.pdf It is the law that protects digital work that is copywritten. Maybe the guys who posted this stuff could be taken to court.

But I would try writing to these guys and ask them to stop and why they did it.

Also I saw a number of people posting comments about the flood. Things like Sable is hot!

I would have written to you via email today but my server took a dive today. My hosting company said that the hard drive died in my .com server. So I don't have email right now or anything until it gets fixed.

Hope this helps you to prevet this from happening in the future.

XOXO,

Christine Allure
http://www.ChristineAllure.net (.com is down today)  

*

Sable Holiday

  • E Cup
  • 303
    • www.sableholidayxxx.com
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #378 on: August 23, 2003, 01:43:15 PM »
Hey this is tooooo funny after reading in a post titled
 "all natural Lauren"       hahaaaaaaa I was reading all the past posts from well...... the past, and wada moron that guy was!
But really , especially THAT picture, THAT animated morph which has been sent to ME countless times via an email joke in which it says something like the negative results of **94** too much water or some such......If you haven't seen it, then you must be living in a cave. The funny thing is the people...... ( family and friends) there were only about 2 of them that actually knew it was me..... It's so funny when I actually am the joke.
(" BREAK INTO THE BEE GEE'S......."I STARTED A JOKE...THAT STARTED THE WHOLE WORLD LAFFINK")
I just wish my url was attatched to the morph...
In any Event, I need to get back to my boyfriend Brad Pitt, before he tell's my other boyfriend Ben Affleck about us.

--------------------
Sable Holiday
"  I was crackin up....  so I had to put my 25 scents in...... hahaaaaa  !!!!!
   
Sable Holiday

*

Dick_Woods

  • X Cup
  • 1989
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #379 on: August 23, 2003, 05:08:31 PM »
I would dump Jennifer Anniston for you too.

-Dick  

*

D_U_S_K

  • Faye Faye
  • 1161
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #380 on: August 23, 2003, 07:30:01 PM »
*reminded of Mike Meyers 'I married an Axe murderer' big head speel*

Look at the size of her head!

Seriously, it's like an orange on a toothpick. Oh, aye, go run away and tell momma. Aye, She's going to be crying on her huuuge pillow tonight.

Anyhow, tis cute. I just happened to notice that.
----
The End. No More. Goodbye.

-Jessica

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #381 on: August 23, 2003, 07:41:43 PM »
you know what they saw about women with big heads .... big tongues ...

-Munch "I figured that would get your attention" Wolf

*

D_U_S_K

  • Faye Faye
  • 1161
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #382 on: August 23, 2003, 07:51:16 PM »
Boo! Bad Lesbian off-side remark!

Besides, You know what they say about big fingers.

Hung women.



I couldnt help it, honest. Hey, Munch, what do they say about funky taglines and odd humor?
----
The End. No More. Goodbye.

-Jessica

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #383 on: August 23, 2003, 07:58:04 PM »
I should have said big hats ... but .. hey .. I like going offsides ...

-Munch "I think funky-taglines and odd humor says overcompensation ... but for everyone else but me I'm compensated quite well" Wolf

*

Sable Holiday

  • E Cup
  • 303
    • www.sableholidayxxx.com
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #384 on: August 24, 2003, 12:02:53 PM »
OK ... just wondered if you guys GOT IT?  it was supposed to be funny......   the origonal post was some guy that used THIS oversaturated morph a million years ago.. claiming that I was his girlfriend, and wada moron, you guys all knew he was lying, and you gave him hell......geez IT WAS A JOKE, ok fur git it.I will just take me an my BIG head ( on purpose) some place else then hmmmmph  
Sable Holiday

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #385 on: August 24, 2003, 12:59:26 PM »
Just live happy sweet lipps and let us dream on............  
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #386 on: August 24, 2003, 05:42:08 PM »
sowwy sable .. me n dusk waz just playin .. we didn mean to bweak anythin ... weally ...

-Munch "sniff   sniff" Wolf

*

__________

  • D Cup
  • 159
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #387 on: August 25, 2003, 07:29:18 AM »
Head! Paper! Now!
Move that melon of yours and get the paper if you can!  Haulin' that gargantuan cranium about!  I'm not kidding, that boy's head's like Sputnik!  Spherical, but quick pointy in parts.  Well, that was off sides, wasn't it?

Sorry...had to be posted!      

*

__________

  • D Cup
  • 159
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #388 on: August 25, 2003, 08:01:46 AM »
Horrible, I know!  But I couldn't resist.  Great sound bite...  

*

deano

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #389 on: August 28, 2003, 12:17:12 AM »
Hey Sab!!!  How can I get my picture where Brad's is ??????