*

GizmoWidget

  • P Cup
  • 1577
New work by melloan
« on: June 10, 2004, 03:47:35 AM »
Melloan,

Very cool work on the recent UG posts featuring Marilyn Lange's face on the girls... very interesting and cool.  
Put Buck O'Neal in the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame!!!

*

88bluema

  • A Cup
  • 1
    • Email
Re: New work by melloan
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 11:48:56 AM »
Melloan,

Could you do more morphs of Marilyn Lange? Could you do some morphs where her breasts are not gargantuan but rather only slightly bigger?

I especially like the one someone once did of Marilyn's face and breasts morphed onto--- I believe--- Candy Loving's body. I'm not sure if you have seen this picture, but Marilyn's breasts are slightly bigger and therefore have a striking verimimilitude. . . absolutely gorgeous.

I love what you've done of Marilyn so far.

Thanks.