*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Either - Or
« on: July 31, 2004, 05:33:23 PM »
 I'm sure some of you guys have seen this type of thread on other forums, its an either-or game.

The thread goes like this: I'll ask an either-or question: say, Vanilla or Chocolate? The next poster will answer either vanilla or chocolate and give a one sentence answer why, ("Chocolate because it's sweeter.") or something. Then post another either-or question for the next poster.

So I'll start:

Mountains or Ocean?  
   
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

d_latt

  • G Cup
  • 892
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 06:04:50 PM »
Mountains...Nothing can compare to the amazing views you see when at the summit of a mountain.

Baseball or Basketball?  

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 06:10:03 PM »
Football. Because it is a full contact sport.

Paper or plastic?
[Rent this space]

*

LurkingWolfen

  • F Cup
  • 468
  • HHmmm
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 06:26:43 PM »
Cloth.  Outlasts both of them.

Spicy or Mild?  

*

dev

  • WebsterBoy
  • 1314
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 06:55:23 PM »
Spicy. Mild is just the space in between.

Bass or Treble?

*

BillN

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4039
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2004, 07:13:22 PM »
Bass

Trebles are too hard to gut and fry.

*

d_latt

  • G Cup
  • 892
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2004, 07:21:17 PM »
"________" because there was no other choice....

Hamburgers or Hot Dogs?    

*

ElmerFudd

  • Z Cup
  • 2746
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2004, 07:39:35 PM »
Hamburgers.

Because I've seen what they put in hot dogs.  Bleech!

Beer or Ale?  

*

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

  • Banned User
  • 3590
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2004, 07:50:52 PM »
Foul. Ale *is* beer. Lager, ale, porter, stout, it's all beer.  

*

ElmerFudd

  • Z Cup
  • 2746
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2004, 07:52:30 PM »
Hey, I consider it two different things!  Brewed differently, for one.

But:

Pepsi or coke?  

*

d_latt

  • G Cup
  • 892
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2004, 08:13:26 PM »
I like them both! This is a tough one....
I choose....
Pepsi because it isnt as strong.(if that makes sense)

Movies or Television?  

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2004, 08:53:57 PM »
DVD. I can watch it again and again and again for one low price.

Low carb or low fat?
[Rent this space]

*

ElmerFudd

  • Z Cup
  • 2746
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2004, 09:01:29 PM »
Low Fat.

Damn I hate the FAtkins Diet!

Coffee or tea?  

*

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

  • Banned User
  • 3590
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2004, 09:06:05 PM »
Tea.

Dick Sargent or Dick York?    

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Either - Or
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2004, 09:57:48 PM »
Oh easy.  Dick York.  Sarge was way too serious and York knew he was a goof!

Robert Plant or Robert Palmer?  


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!