*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #480 on: July 25, 2007, 11:18:16 PM »
. . . and is also,according to sources, really, really, bad.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

*

Boob_maniac

  • E Cup
  • 294
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #481 on: July 28, 2007, 10:33:52 PM »
Quote:

Someone speaks the truth

 Jennifer Love Hewitt Truth.




Yeah, is so truth.
I love her new curve, but sadly many people will attack her on her weight with humilated comments.
It's always the same, we complaint that the **28** are too thin and when one of her put some weight, she is automatically  ridiculied.

It's make me sicke

Note: I don't target the morph who have made on this post, actually I enjoy them.
Sorry for my english.

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #482 on: July 30, 2007, 09:12:04 PM »
No offense taken. In fact, here's another TruPic (TM) I took of her just the other day.

Enjoy!

 

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #483 on: July 30, 2007, 11:33:06 PM »
Great stuff, though I miss Galvatron's cracks in the sidewalk.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

*

cynic

  • G Cup
  • 701
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #484 on: July 31, 2007, 07:00:25 AM »
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #485 on: July 31, 2007, 05:27:21 PM »
Quote:

Great stuff, though I miss Galvatron's cracks in the sidewalk.




bwaaahhh!

My pics also had 89% less douchebag in them.

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #486 on: July 31, 2007, 05:38:21 PM »
She's made for being pregnant.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #487 on: July 31, 2007, 06:10:20 PM »
galv's comments always cheer me up

shara'not bad for a pathetic bag of meat'1
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #488 on: July 31, 2007, 07:17:04 PM »
Quote:

She's made for being pregnant.


If only...
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #489 on: July 31, 2007, 07:53:14 PM »
bwaaaahhh!

Before she gets pregnant she need to do more good old fashion female-man-whoring.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9605
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #490 on: July 31, 2007, 08:51:28 PM »
Bravo!

Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #491 on: August 01, 2007, 12:01:47 AM »
this may be a silly question, but why was there no galvatron in the movie?

lactose 'researched and found there really was a galvatron transformer' tolerant
'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #492 on: September 04, 2007, 02:56:27 PM »
Quote:

Someone speaks the truth

 Jennifer Love Hewitt Truth.



Bwaaaaahhhh!!!

Rats. The site is down now. Anybody got a permalink or a saved copy?

Q-"Trash or no, I gotta read about Love"-BE

EDIT: Bwaaaah!!! Fantastic fake nude, Lord Galvatron! I'm not a particular fan of **27** fakes, but that has to be one of the best I've seen of our dear Love!

I'm sure that the name Galvatron rides on her lips as she purveys the World Wide Web!

*

jscott991

  • F Cup
  • 635
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #493 on: September 04, 2007, 03:37:21 PM »
She doesn't look as bad as tabloids and gossipmongers would have you believe, but she has put on a lot more than 5-10lbs and its "reduced" her boobs relative to the rest of her.

Still, I've never found her as sexy as she looks on some episodes of Ghost Whisperer.  I hope she gets back into that shape soon and I'm sure, barring pregnancy, she will.

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #494 on: September 04, 2007, 03:45:53 PM »
Indeed she looks excellent.

Lord Galvatron, fantastic job! I'm thrilled to see this thread still alive and morphin'!
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!