*

The_Cub

  • D Cup
  • 219
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #180 on: March 31, 2005, 11:53:23 PM »
Quote:

 I do take requests




Oh the possibilities!

*

somnophorev2

  • F Cup
  • 648
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #181 on: April 01, 2005, 05:02:25 PM »
 

OMG . . .  that picture is amazing Deedee as always. Can you even see past them?!!? Hope your well and having lots of fun (no real danger of that not happening hey?)

Somno x x x

*

shadowcom

  • PERMANENTLY banned racist moron
  • 592
    • http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/queengazongaarchive
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #182 on: April 01, 2005, 11:10:14 PM »
 It's a pity that no movie can be made on the base of this stuff.
"You don't have to be old to be wise"

Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #183 on: April 02, 2005, 10:33:14 AM »
Quote:

  I think i'm gonna POP!




Oh Lord. Dee Dee, honey, I already did pop after seeing these pics. Thank you so much.
"I'm not puttin' these in cream corn." ~ Pandora Peaks.

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #184 on: April 03, 2005, 08:11:54 PM »
 #18, New shots in my new place, enjoy
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #185 on: April 03, 2005, 08:14:02 PM »
 #19
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #186 on: April 03, 2005, 08:16:01 PM »
 #20,  
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #187 on: April 03, 2005, 10:36:22 PM »
More great pics Dee!!!  #19 is ummm, very close .  New place looks great!
Master"and the lady living there is really great!"X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

Tiggo

  • Banned User
  • 1044
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #188 on: April 03, 2005, 11:14:47 PM »
Great pics, great poses!

I'd love to be there to "break in" all the new rooms with you... if ya know what I mean...

Making me wish once again I could go to Vegas to see you up close, DeeDee!!  

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #189 on: April 03, 2005, 11:55:14 PM »
 Thanks heres #21
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #190 on: April 03, 2005, 11:59:57 PM »
  WOW!  This pic is another great 1!!  Dee, u just simply rock!  I hope that new plac inspires new ideas!
Master"i just got a whole lot "X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

Agent_Smith

  • C Cup
  • 63
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #191 on: April 04, 2005, 12:00:10 AM »
Quote:

 Thanks heres #21


Very nice Dee Dee!

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #192 on: April 04, 2005, 01:52:58 AM »
Wow, wow, wow, wow... 4 pics, 4 wows

Favourite has to be #19, so close and yet so far away .

G_I "Awesome profile, more of the same please ." _John
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #193 on: April 04, 2005, 08:18:41 PM »
 For MASTERXO, my BE lover, Enjoy
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2005, 08:22:51 PM »
 And another.
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)