*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
seeking plastic surgeon in Dallas area
« on: August 15, 2004, 12:01:26 PM »
The subject says it all, pretty much.

My wife and I are looking for a plastic surgeon in the Dallas area who would be more than amenable to her desire to go quite big with her breast augmentation.  For example, 750cc should be considered a minimum.  It doesn't all have to be done in one surgery (I'm more realistic than that), but the surgeon has to be friendly and helpful in this regard, and not have the "oh I don't encourage that, they don't look good on a woman, so it's not part of what I do" attitude.

Failing that (finding someone in Dallas, that is), we're willing to travel.  The shorter the distance, the better.

Suggestions, anyone?

MD{s^b}  

Re: seeking plastic surgeon in Dallas area
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 06:15:55 PM »
I know you are looking for a surgeon in Dallas, but right down the road from you in Houston is Dr. Johnson, of string implant fame.  His website: http://www.certified-plastic-surg.com/ .  

*

melonie_charm

  • G Cup
  • 1145
    • www.meloniecharm.com
Re: seeking plastic surgeon in Dallas area
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 07:36:25 AM »
Dr. Johnson is very experienced with big implants.  He can typically squeeze in 600-700cc implants for a first time patient, and well over 1000cc the second time around.  

Plus he is simply a fantastic doctor and a great person too.  He did my PPP String implants and I couldn't be happier.

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: seeking plastic surgeon in Dallas area
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 09:30:38 PM »
I think that I've read or heard that Dr. Johnson isn't installing implants larger than 800cc's anymore.

Mel do you know if this is true or not??  Of course...I suppose I could email him to find out for sure.    

*

melonie_charm

  • G Cup
  • 1145
    • www.meloniecharm.com
Re: seeking plastic surgeon in Dallas area
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2004, 06:07:58 AM »
yup, your best bet is to e-mail him.  I do know that he's preparing to retire soon and has been reluctant to embark on any new "huge boob" multi-surgery projects.  I also know that the FDA has of course paid higher than normal attention to Dr. J in the recent past because of the String Implant issue.