*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Not a butt picture, but a butt video
« Reply #585 on: August 16, 2006, 06:17:21 PM »
Thanks for reviving this thread from it's brief hiatus!  

Here's one of the ULTIMATES in my opinion... Cherokee!  She's beautiful too.

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Not a butt picture, but a butt video
« Reply #586 on: August 21, 2006, 06:38:42 PM »



Whoa.  Any info?

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Baby got Back!
« Reply #587 on: August 21, 2006, 07:20:24 PM »
Here is one...

 

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Baby got Back!
« Reply #588 on: August 22, 2006, 12:31:29 AM »
You normally don't see too many Donita Dunes pics from the back.  She has a very nice butt in my opinion!  I think the attached photo will speak for itself!

*

ster

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Baby got Back!
« Reply #589 on: August 22, 2006, 09:07:35 PM »
she can be found at http://liquidmermaid80.deviantart.com
(I hope that's not one of those banned websites)
The "lurk" ster

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Baby got Back!
« Reply #590 on: August 22, 2006, 09:12:36 PM »
For the love of Pete, would you look at how her boobs are visible from the rear as well??
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Baby got Back!
« Reply #591 on: August 22, 2006, 11:30:29 PM »
Quote:

she can be found at http://liquidmermaid80.deviantart.com
(I hope that's not one of those banned websites)
The "lurk" ster




Whoa, I totally just friended her on there a few days ago and somehow missed that pic in her gallery!

 

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Baby got Back!
« Reply #592 on: August 26, 2006, 01:42:28 AM »
No one liked that??

Another DA chick:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38569750/

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Baby got Back!
« Reply #593 on: October 10, 2006, 05:59:39 AM »
bump

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Baby got Back!
« Reply #594 on: October 10, 2006, 01:14:44 PM »
Thanks for the bump, Liam.  Here's another one!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Now you know why people loved Jennifer Lopez
« Reply #595 on: October 13, 2006, 01:34:14 AM »
She may have gone Hollywood, and made more than $300 million over the past year from her clothing and perfume lines, but if you really want to know why people go ga-ga for J-Lo, one look at this video will tell you all you need to know.

YouTube: Jennifer Lopez, "I'm Glad"
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34252
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Now you know why people loved Jennifer Lopez
« Reply #596 on: October 13, 2006, 09:26:31 PM »
She does have one awesome bod, Zookie!  Thanks for the post.  

On an unrelated note:  I wonder how much longer we'll be able to see videos like this on YouTube now that Google has bought the site?

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

KungFuHippie

  • D Cup
  • 204
Re: Now you know why people loved Jennifer Lopez
« Reply #597 on: October 13, 2006, 10:05:10 PM »
Here are two Australian soccer fans from last summer's World Cup in Germany. I love the muscular & curvy look. The picture is from the  Deadspin sports blog no IDs or any other information is provided.


*

KungFuHippie

  • D Cup
  • 204
Re: Now you know why people loved Jennifer Lopez
« Reply #598 on: October 16, 2006, 10:32:35 PM »
For musclewoman lovers, here's  Sharon Marvel from about 10 years ago.


*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Now you know why people loved Jennifer Lopez
« Reply #599 on: October 16, 2006, 10:43:40 PM »
Here's another one.  I only know her as Nicole.