seforin

• C Cup
Re: Looking for really big boobed anime titles
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2002, 03:03:00 PM »
http://www.amotokyo.com/default.asp?main=main/shop_top.html&navi=7

try there for that anime above this site gets anime in dvd format in less than one week than its posted in japan maybe that anime is on there check it out for yourselves just thought i should help while i can......oh on a be note the brand new love hina special love hina smile again has a short be scene which made me laugh my ass off at the perdestrains who got nose bleeds seeing it happen worth the whole 2 day download for those 10 secs ^_^ well just trying to help ask me anything you need to know about anime

Anime GOD
-seforin  

Anime/BE Tiger

• F Cup
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2002, 04:24:00 PM »
Hey Seforin, I want to know whre you get to see that Love Hina special you were talking about. I want to see it. If dowload it, tell where you download it. Please?  
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

seforin

• C Cup
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2002, 09:51:00 PM »
lol i figured people would jump on me the instant they heard about the 10 sec be scene well my friend i got it off morpheus but its floatin around in channels on mirc on
irc.th3.net

any of the anime titles there should have one atleast.....

well thats all i can do for now ill cut and post the clip when i get the software next week

anime god
seforin  

Very_Zenn

• E Cup
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2002, 01:09:00 AM »
Another one I believe fall into this area is titled Dream Hazard/Pianist.  I've only seen a couple screen grabs but what I saw looked fairly impressive.

Later
Matt

Matt's Free and Members Galleries

Free Gallery
Members Gallery

If you like my stuff, join my group.

Matt's Very Zenn Yahoo Group

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2002, 12:52:00 PM »
seforin, what was the file from Morpheus called?  I spent an hour downloading (on cable!) what turned out to be a music video, of all things.    If I can find it, I can cut it.  

The Warlock

Sencho

• D Cup
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2002, 12:54:00 PM »
Ditto Seforin, what's the file name?    
-Sencho

"What, Sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce." - Mark Twain, 1868.

seforin

• C Cup
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2002, 02:41:00 PM »
oppsie im sorry i didnt mean to say morpheus i meant to say irc thats where i got it from i got final fantasy and my hentais i forgot my bad well same infor as above if you use irc again my appologies ^_^;;

Even gods make mistakes
-seforin  

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2002, 10:55:00 PM »
I've heard that the there's a fair amount of fanservice in Outlaw Star.  I personally haven't seen it though.

Dirty Pair: Flash (which so many fans of the original series hate) has an O.K. amount of fanservice.  Most of it's just 2 extremely busty girls in tight skimpy outfits (well except for those couple of episodes with the flower shop girl who turns out to like Yuri).  Occassionally there's some bouncing due to harsh movement.  Nothing special, though entertaining.

...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

ahamu22

• E Cup
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2002, 07:17:00 PM »
anime tiger, thanks for the link! i hadn't seen the site for the second volume of usagi-chan.. .that show looks good, if anyone finds a way to order it, please clue is in. (i looked around the web site you shared, seforin, but haven't found anything yet.) even more impressive is the second show. i can read the kana, i think it says "Soreyuke MARIN chan." this one blew me away. i'm gonna search around for some info. please share if you find anything!

i'm glad you got my email, anime tiger. please email me anytime at [email protected] ...in regards to projects, i've been drawing and writing a little here and there, but i have a lot else going on, so it's still up in the air as to when i'll get around to mansion-type stuff. it might be inevitable...

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: ahamu22 ]

Sencho

• D Cup
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2002, 02:59:00 PM »
Hey Sef, three questions about the Love Hina clip.  

1) Do her breasts remain that size for the remainder of the episode (aka, is it not just a throw away stunt).  

2) Any recommendations on channels for finding the clip?

3) Is it explicitly called Smile Again?  Or is it hidden with some other file name?

-Sencho

"What, Sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce." - Mark Twain, 1868.

seforin

• C Cup
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2002, 12:01:00 AM »
sorry for my absence well let me just tell you its just a 10sec thing nothing more just a swell and a deflate but its worth a little chuckle nothing worth going nuts over but if you must dial net anime nation channels or soldats should have it floating around and yes its just love hina Again thats the name

Sencho

• D Cup
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2002, 01:12:00 AM »
Thanks, I'll see if I have any luck (as I'm not much of an IRC person.)  
-Sencho

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2002, 05:03:00 PM »
Hey, seforin, I found an episode called Love Hina Again: Kanako, and it does have a really small BE scene in it (really small, gang...I'll still get it out somewhere, but it's almost not worth it) but I'm not sure if this is the right one.  This BE happens inside (although there was a little lesbian action in the street that brought forth much nosebleeding) and right after one character (the one that undergoes BE) fondles another's breasts.  Sound right?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

The Warlock

Sencho

• D Cup
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2002, 06:34:00 PM »
I'm hoping it's more than that seen, particularly considering it differs from Sefs description.
-Sencho

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2002, 07:03:00 AM »
"Sailor and the Seven Balls" and "Star Ballz" are out on DVD and worth the purchase price.