LaceyS

• B Cup
    • www.cvcurves.com
Considering having a 2nd BA of 2000cc or more.
« on: November 18, 2004, 05:27:07 AM »
    I Had BA about 2 years ago of 1000cc. This increased my cup size from a C to a DDD. Ever since then I have been fixated on getting them bigger. I have contacted Dr. Johnson in Houston who did my first BA about possibly going as big as 2500cc. I also contacted Eurosilicone about obtaining implants but they have been slow to respond to my request. I love big breasts and my only apprehension is that I don't want to attract alot of the unwanted attention that usually comes with breasts that big. I'm not a dancer or anything and don't want men gwaking at my breasts all the time(even though sometimes the attention is nice). What's a girl who loves big boobs to do. I haven't made my mind up yet and I have attached a pic so maybe a couple of you can tell me what you think. Do you think 1000 to 1500 more cc's would turn alot of heads?    

WantumBigger

• E Cup
Re: Considering having a 2nd BA of 2000cc or more.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 06:09:12 AM »
pic isn't showing up

LaceyS

• B Cup
    • www.cvcurves.com
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2004, 06:12:45 AM »
I think I just fixed it. You should be able to see it now    

L_C_R_ANT

• E Cup
  • A guy from the beginning of time...
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2004, 10:53:12 AM »
well the pic is a bit fuzzy, but I would say if you aren't turning heads now, getting another bump in size aught to do the trick I would think...;)
"When life hands you lemons, put em' in your bra. Couldn't hurt, might even help!"

"Never nock on Death's door... Ring the bell and run away! He hates that!"

"When playing poker with Death, he's always holding a Full House... It's just that 9 times outa 10, I'm holding a Royal Flush!"  --Me

"The main reason I'll gamble with Death is Fate cheats!"  --Me

LaceyS

• B Cup
    • www.cvcurves.com
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2004, 05:06:59 PM »
Sorry about the pic quality. I will probably post a clearer one later.  

RoosterBoy

• E Cup
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2004, 05:35:04 PM »
I'd say you're already turning a lot of heads. Your boobs look great! They already look huge on you, if you do decide to go larger there's no way people are not going to take notice and stare at you. It's a choice you're going to have to make staying as you are now, or going larger and attracting more attention to yourself.

Doctor_X

• E Cup
    • www.asstr.org/~doctorx
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2004, 06:29:48 PM »
Looks really good.

ac man

• E Cup
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2004, 06:35:32 PM »
two great ladys that post here you need to chat with,
melonie charm and keisha evans.  both are very familiar with an enhancment of that size.  

MasterX0

• Mister Master
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2004, 10:10:14 PM »
Very close up.  I almost got my head stuck in there LOL.  Need a full body  or most body shot to get a good view.
Master"then ill give my opinion"X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

melonie_charm

• G Cup
    • www.meloniecharm.com
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2004, 06:25:32 AM »
Lacey, you'd definitely look great with more.  However, the real question is how much stretching your breast skin can tolerate, i.e. whether it's safe to jump directly from 1000 to 2000cc (doubtful) or whether you'll have to take an intermediate jump from 1000 to 1500cc (pretty much guaranteed).

LaceyS

• B Cup
    • www.cvcurves.com
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2004, 08:33:00 AM »
Thanks for all the info I'm finding it really helpful.  

WantumBigger

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2004, 06:46:16 PM »
I agree with MasterXO, it is hard to relly tell the size in your pic because there isn't enough of you shown for scale  You do seem big, but it's just difficult to tell how big.

Gtech

• G Cup
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2004, 04:27:10 PM »
Good luck w/ your desired size increase, PLEASE keep us posted.

MrEff

• G Cup
    • http://www.howtosavetheworldcomic.com
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2004, 08:46:29 AM »
Hell yea I say go for broke and get 3000....  I'm only kidding.... or am I????

Seriously you look great already.... adding more will only improve what you have already
How To Save The World

All time favorite quote from Chelsea Charms to me: "Wanna see a magic trick? I'm going to make your head disappear."

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2004, 04:23:50 PM »
Men (and women) should be gawking with what you have now.  Going bigger will only increase the probability.  Question is, have you been able to deal with the gawking and increased attention to date?  If so, then don't worry about more of the same.  Surely you should know that it's not just what you have on your chest but how you present them, ie, dress them up/down.

Feeling norty?  Go for the bra which really lifts them up and out there, and wear that top with the plunging neckline.

Feeling like having a quiet day?  Time for the minimizer bra and the baggy sweatshirt.

My wife has never had any problems dealing with people who make comments about her boobs, and isn't too concerned with the increased gawking/comments after she goes to get pumped up.  If anything, her biggest concern is dealing with women who make snippy comments when our boy is around.  So if you're anything like her, you've got nothing to worry about.

Still wondering if you should go for it?  As I often tell my wife, "You know you wanna."  

MD{s^b}