*

jscott991

  • F Cup
  • 635
DOA Girl Kasumi
« on: November 29, 2004, 04:59:58 PM »
I found this 3D art of Kasumi from Dead or Alive in an old folder.

Does anyone know who did it or where it came from?  

*

Doctor_X

  • E Cup
  • 248
    • www.asstr.org/~doctorx
Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 05:11:57 PM »
I can't help you identify it, but I hope someone else can.

I really like it.

*

3pyon

  • 518
Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 03:38:03 AM »
^ ^ ^

i want game

*

Brinker

  • G Cup
  • 818
Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 03:42:06 AM »
Yeah it is an awsome pic and i don't know who did it but do you have anymore like it?  

*

jscott991

  • F Cup
  • 635
Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 04:28:17 PM »
No, I have nothing else like it.

I was hoping to find who did it and find other DOA pics.

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2004, 04:54:25 PM »
its from a 3d site... but which..... I'm bot sure if its listed a page of boobs or not. maybe google for  'fushimi angels'. that site lists many girl creators

 

*

NeverHype

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2004, 09:15:36 AM »
 Incise Soul    

Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2004, 03:44:04 PM »
Great art, thanks. Kasumi has  always been my favorite in DOA. More please!

Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2004, 03:45:41 PM »
Quote:

 Incise Soul    



Didn't see this one! Wow, this site is absolutely amazing.... thanks mate

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2004, 08:37:37 PM »
Welcome to the BEA NeverHype and thank you for the link. You are a person of few words, but effective words nonetheless.    
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Nakhakren

  • E Cup
  • 809
Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2004, 11:41:50 PM »
Quote:

 Incise Soul    




Sweet!  
"God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension."
- Freeman Dyson

*

3pyon

  • 518
Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2004, 01:18:38 AM »
Thanks alot

*

EvilSandwich

  • C Cup
  • 73
Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2004, 09:38:28 AM »
It's funny, but for some reason, Zack is actually my favorite DOA character and he's not even one of the chicks.

Maybe something is wrong with my brain?

*

Nero

  • C Cup
  • 98
Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2004, 01:17:37 PM »
yes, because Ayane is the coolest character in that series =p
born of lost Parma's blood.....

Re: DOA Girl Kasumi
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2004, 04:58:41 AM »
Ayane is cute but Kasumi's breasts bounce more ^_^