*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2004, 11:48:26 AM »
Gorgeous Galvatron... so lush and painterly... the master Spike would be envious!

*

Pacman

  • Woka Woka
  • 1289
  • It's my wife. Don't send horny shit to me.
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2004, 12:11:47 PM »
By the way arc, you're one of the current best. Keep it up.
For art and photos:
http://pacman9920.deviantart.com
I remember blogs before blogs existed:
http://logg64.wordpress.com/

*

Arc

Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2004, 11:06:56 PM »
Thanks, Pac.  I'm just morphing for my own amusement, but I hope
people are enjoying them.

Y'know how Amber Benson lost all that weight after she left Buffy?  
Well, I put some of it back.

     

*

Catch22

  • F Cup
  • 478
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2004, 11:22:45 PM »
That's a very good job. Well done!

 
If only...

Never give up, never surrender! Art is in the eye of the artist first and foremost. Anyone else is just gravy!

*

Arc

Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2004, 01:42:09 PM »
Thank you, Catch22.

Also, thanks to Palomine for fulfilling my request
to change the name of this thread from "Girls of
Buffy the Vampire Slayer" to "Women of Buffy
the Vampire Slayer," thus lending the flimsiest
possible veneer of political correctness to a thread
in which we paint gigantic boobies on our favorite
TV stars.

I feel so mature and responsible now...

@rc  

*

Catch22

  • F Cup
  • 478
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2004, 11:30:29 PM »
And well you should!

This is serious business.  
If only...

Never give up, never surrender! Art is in the eye of the artist first and foremost. Anyone else is just gravy!

*

Arc

Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2004, 05:39:06 AM »
Indeed, sir.  Indeed.

Meanwhile: same little black dress, different day...

     

*

Catch22

  • F Cup
  • 478
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2004, 02:41:58 PM »
Another good one.

One small thing, Zulluh seems to have been shut out by a single morph of Charisma. Since Z and I share a love of the really BIG ones I wish he would try some more of these. Especially Alyson, Buffy's mom, and of course Anya.
If only...

Never give up, never surrender! Art is in the eye of the artist first and foremost. Anyone else is just gravy!

*

Arc

Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2004, 01:22:58 PM »
Catch22 wrote:
One small thing, Zulluh seems to have been shut out by a single morph of
Charisma. Since Z and I share a love of the really BIG ones I wish he would try
some more of these. Especially Alyson, Buffy's mom, and of course Anya.
Nobody intended to shut Zulluh out, and I hope he doesn't feel that way.  I
joked with him about his morph because he made them GIGANTIC,
but I meant it as off-the-wall praise, same as when I cursed Galvatron's evil
genius.  

Every pic Zulluh posts in this thread will be warmly welcomed.  
I hope he does more.

@rc  

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2004, 03:50:40 PM »
bwaaahhh!

Sheer-purple-topped Willowage.  

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2004, 04:41:58 PM »
Quote:

bwaaahhh!

Sheer-purple-topped Willowage.  




I think I may need to get a thesaurus in order to properly heap praise on you.

 

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2004, 05:38:35 PM »
Lord G, let me be the first one to say it: geezalou! I've never been a BTVS fan at all ever but images like that one and the other fine morphs in this thread are causing me to reconsider my position re: this series. Extraordinary work... I'm delighted by the painterly, Magic/Spike-esque quality of this last one... so glad to see that such fine and inpiring work is still being produced (Spike has retired methinks). Marvellous and much appreciated.

*

Arc

Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2004, 08:09:48 PM »
Ah, a Galvatron Willow morph for Christmas.
Life is good.

@rc  

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9605
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2004, 09:51:55 PM »
Super morph Lord G.  

*

Arc

Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2004, 06:14:51 AM »
More Willow, because Alyson Hannigan has that certain something that goes so well with certain additional somethings.

  Â