*

Kopy Kat

  • G Cup
  • 3478
Let The Boobies Hit The Floor!!!
« on: August 13, 2001, 10:26:00 PM »
Well it's official. The billion dollar princess, Stephanie McMahon Helmsley, has taken some of her wealth and turned it into growth. Last night on RAW, Chris Jericho was talking trash again and showed a picture of Steph in the previous year. Needless to say, she is considerably bigger now. Got Bloussant?
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

*

BillN

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4039
Re: Let The Boobies Hit The Floor!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2001, 11:06:00 PM »
From what I've heard Stephanie is very involved in the "storylines" of the wrestlers.  I wonder if she wasn't getting the attention that she thought she deserved and put that little skit together?

"Damn it!  I spent good money on these and by golly you're going to look at them!"


Re: Let The Boobies Hit The Floor!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2001, 12:03:00 AM »
She's actually the WWF's head writer, so I imagine not only did did she okay the skit with Jericho but probably wrote the majority of it. It's good to see Steph's got a sense of humor about her new self. I loved when she embarrrassingly crossed her arms over her chest and tried to hide her new bulges. Obviously she's in reality damn proud of her new figure. That dress she had on last night was the most revealing outfit I believe I've ever seen her wear on TV yet. Even the Rock got in a crack about her "flotation devices." Let's hope this is just the beginning of Stephanie's boobs being a center topic on WWF shows.