*

Boobwatch One

  • L Cup
  • 1544
    • Breasts in Movies
VCR Alert: H.O.T.S.
« on: August 14, 2001, 02:06:00 AM »
Just a reminder that H.O.T.S. will be airing late tonight (technically early Wednesday morning) at 2:00 a.m. ET/PT on Showtime.  A great example of a late '70s T&A flick.

Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

*

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

  • Banned User
  • 3590
Re: VCR Alert: H.O.T.S.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2001, 05:59:00 AM »
I give up. Which one (er, I mean "two") is Lisa London, the actress who played O'Hara? Now SHE was memorable! (Sort of like Patti Farinelli, but not as intellectual.   )

*

Boobwatch One

  • L Cup
  • 1544
    • Breasts in Movies
Re: VCR Alert: H.O.T.S.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2001, 07:01:00 AM »
I think she's the second one from the right on the top, based on breast size and hair color/style.  'Course it's hard to tell with the size and clarity of the picture.

Say, did anyone else happen to catch this airing?  They presented it in widescreen (letterboxed) format!  H.O.T.S. of all movies.  Kudos to Showtime!

Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

*

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

  • Banned User
  • 3590
Re: VCR Alert: H.O.T.S.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2001, 07:18:00 AM »
Wait a minute! I THINK that's the PI huddle, not the HOTS huddle. If it is, that just raises (!) another question, because Sandy Johnson [the Playboy Playmate] was on the PI team. But I can't make out which one she is. (Not the one with the biggest breasts, definitely; that was never Sandy Johnson's great allure anyway. The team captain of PI had the biggest boobs on the PI team, I think.) I THINK Johnson's on the bottom of the photo, the one with her upper arms over most of her breasts. . . .