Yes, it does. If your image viewer isn't showing you the metadata, check what settings you have turned on or get a better image viewer. Allow me to add that there's also ancillary/anecdotal info that places these few remarkable images of one of our favorite models from around that time as well.
Pal, not trying to start anything but EXIF data can be easily modified. There are tons of freeware for that kind of thing. It can happen unintentionally too, such as copying a picture from a hard drive to a CD, for example.
I don't doubt it in this case but I'm just saying.
Pal replies... of course Doc I know... I spent most of the early 1990s manually editing image file headers for work. I was just pointing out that the metadata in the image was visible and (IMO) it's probably accurate date-wise based on internet corroboration (little birds whispering in various ears).