hehe, I'll have to do some new pics someday.
I have a few handguns. the 2 "keepers" being a tricked out glock 34 9mm, and a stock taurus 608 .357mag.
also have a .22 and a small .32acp, but i'd like to change them out for a different model of .22, and an alloy .38 snubbie with crimson trace hogue grips.
perhaps someday i'll take some self portrait pics to fetishize my guns

seems a little silly, but might make for some fun pics.
I agree with Catch22, that pointing guns at people is never sexy. It's just not sexy pointing a firearm at anything you don't want to turn into goo.
That's just gun safety rule #1
the equivalent of remembering to look out the windows while driving.
I supplement that with the rule of never loading a chamber except at a shooting range. So that even a stored firearm caught in a house fire, is always harmless.
Always treat a gun as though it's loaded / never load it except when firing it. I know some people keep the chamber loaded, but considering how fast you can rack a slide, i don't see the point of a loaded chamber.
And the 101 other little things, like always *personally* check the chamber of any firearm as soon as you pick it up or it's handed to you, etc. etc.
so yeah, girl pointing gun at someone else = firearms safety eye twitch
You peeps who are interested in this thread might like Actiongirls.com
pic below is of my glock 34. hard to see most of the mods. there's the obvious flashlight (which I have on there more for ballast than lighting), a 3.5oz weight filling the grip's backstrap, pachmayr rubber grip sleeve, the sear surfaces on the 3.5lb target trigger (and the feed ramp) have both been polished to the point of being 'extremely' smooth. and of course, the model 34 & 35 glocks have lots of stock competition items like extended all steel (not polymer) controls, drop free mags, mag well beveling, fuly adjustable sights, tighter part tolerances, precision barrel fittings, etc. Stock it's 24oz, mine is 30oz. With the rubber grip it makes 9mm feel like a .22, "fast" & "accurate" are understatements
