*

breezemeister

  • D Cup
  • 212
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2007, 10:31:59 PM »
I think to an earlier post in this discussion, the issue is exposure, and the ease of obtaining some pictures or vids.  She is only using one photographer/videographer, which unless you pay at Nadine's site, you can't see much of her anywhere else. Similar to the Yulia Nova syndrome.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #166 on: August 18, 2007, 12:58:32 AM »
I think Palomine is actually more on the money with this one.  Miosotis is a "select" taste who has appeal to a fairly narrow demographic, even among those who like busty women.  I think the BEA members in here tend to forget that our generalized version of "the ideal woman" is not shared by the majority at large and when you have a woman who is really extreme like her, it narrows that demographic even further.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #167 on: August 19, 2007, 01:49:35 AM »
I disagree with an earlier poster that claims that the BEA is more of a slim-and-stacked hangout. AFAIK, the thing that unites us all here is the size of the boobs, first and foremost. The bigger, the better, however it was achieved. Within that gambit, we accommodate a large range of likes and dislikes.

The lack of publicity here for Miosotis, mandated by the BEA Rules and the wishes of the copyright owner, may have a large part to play in the relative lack of "OMG! OMG!" posts here about her, but that is less than 40% of the reason. The fact is, her breasts and her body proportions are so extreme, made even more interesting by the fact that she is an unenhanced all-natural woman, that she should be in the top 5 of most boobmen. Another person opined that maybe the fact that Daktari is pulling a Kizu on her is keeping her star from rising higher than it is, but I disagree with that too because 1) Daktari is also in charge of Nadine Jensen's and Milena Velba's careers and we don't have the perception that he's holding them back, and 2) in no way can you compare the control that Kizu has over Yulia Nova's career with Daktari's over Nadine-Milena-Miosotis.

I guess the answer to the question "Why isn't Miosotis a bigger sensation?" is, "Who said she isn't? I for one hold her and the rest of the Daktari stable in the highest esteem.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

unknown_0

  • D Cup
  • 229
  • Winland Boob-warrior
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #168 on: August 19, 2007, 06:56:59 AM »
i think she is. just google for miosotis...
Nimeni on Kari Hirviö. Pussatkaa likaista koiraani.

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2007, 11:22:19 AM »
Ironically, I don't think she's a big sensation to me because I see her all the time on Nadine's site. I tire of it (if you can believe it). I'd rather see some other models. She's due for her own site by now anyway, if her popularity is what it appears.

*

sibl

  • C Cup
  • 51
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #170 on: August 19, 2007, 04:29:44 PM »
It's two things about Miosotis that make things less exciting when you think about it:
1. Her breasts are significantly different in size and the nipples point all over the shop. This is disconcerting.
2. Daktari obviously had to fly over to Barbados or somewhere to film her and so all they could do was mess around by the pool, hence the videos are dull. Also they seem to struggle to understand each other; probably don't speak the same language, she must be either English or French-speaking and Daktari is German isn't he?

In comparison both Nadine and Milena look so happy and cheerful on film and they have really lovely breasts to look at, not just big but symmetrical, hang nicely etc etc.
Miosotis is a bit more freakish to look at. She is fit though, she has a cute smile, I really like her. To me she just looks bemused and a bit sad that she finds herself earning some money the way she is. The other Daktari girls could go and get a job, they look like they have chosen a more lucrative career, but I'd be surprised if that was the case with Miosotis. And I bet her back aches.
What a bummer...Sorry if I'm depressing anybody here.

*

Dom2577

  • C Cup
  • 93
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2007, 05:25:58 PM »
I think she has some of the biggest and best natural tits I've ever seen. That goes for slim and stacked and larger(I like em all,as far as body types go, but it depends on the woman). With that being said I think another reason why she's not as popular can be due to the name she uses, Miosotis , which sounds like the name of some rare disease when I first saw the name. I looked it up and it's some type of inflamation of the jaw that dogs can get. She has used the name Milena before,and I remember that thread about her when she used that name being pretty popular. Maybe if she had a more attractive sounding name, she may be a bit more popular. I do think that her being on one pay site where you can't post pics from here has a quite a bit to do with it as well. Anyways, that doesn't stop models like Chelsea from being so popular on here for years. I think she should be more popular than she is and agree with the first poster. Just my two cents.

*

zeo

  • E Cup
  • 822
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #172 on: August 19, 2007, 08:50:30 PM »
Quote:

With that being said I think another reason why she's not as popular can be due to the name she uses, Miosotis , which sounds like the name of some rare disease when I first saw the name. I looked it up and it's some type of inflamation of the jaw that dogs can get.




I never thought it was disease and probably some odd sort of name. When I googled it, I got some sort of flower. Just doing it again to be certain my memory wasn't wrong, I got:

http://www.alkimiaesenciasflorales.com/catalog/images/miosotis.jpg

*

Executor

  • C Cup
  • 62
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #173 on: August 19, 2007, 09:00:40 PM »
She's from the Dominican Republic IIRC, and she speaks Spanish in the videos in which I've heard her speak. If Daktari's like most Germans, it wouldn't matter if she only spoke English (which isn't the case), as IIRC most Germans can generally speak decent English.
どーして?
あなたが夜に自身を触れるから。
Quamobrem?
Quod tui tangis nocturne.


*

SAMU

  • BANNED USER
  • 290
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #174 on: August 19, 2007, 10:39:41 PM »
Quote:

I think to an earlier post in this discussion, the issue is exposure, and the ease of obtaining some pictures or vids.  She is only using one photographer/videographer, which unless you pay at Nadine's site, you can't see much of her anywhere else. Similar to the Yulia Nova syndrome.




That's not really true. The pics can be found. A couple of months ago I found a site with an enourmous number of Miosotis pics. There are at least 15 photo shoots of her with 20 to 30 high qualty pics each there. There are also so many other pics (juggmaster, score, topheavy, southern charms, etc. etc.) that I have been spending most of my online (porno downloading)time for the passed several months downloading with high speed cable and still have not gotten an eighth (no, less than that, a 64th) of what is there. I just don't have time for the rest!!! I can't post a link to it here because of the rules here (though some here seem to be able to get away with it).

Those of you who are resonably (and valuedly) intellegent should be able to read between the lines and understand what I am writing.  

"Computer piracy" (philisophicaly speaking) has been, and will continue to be, fudamental to computer advancement. Remember "Pirates Of Silicon Valley? "Computer piracy" is where the action is. Look at "youtube".

Bearchive used to be somewhat of a pirate site. But for "legitimate" reasons it it is no longer. You can't be legitimate and still be a pirate. This has made Bearchive something of a backwater of where the action is in the big tit genre. That's one of the reasons I (as well as many other of the most active tit admirers) don't visit or post here much anymore. I have doubts that even this post will stand unmolested.  

But if you get out on the net and look for them there is still a fine ferment out there of "computer advancement".  

 

   

   

*

DDDyson

  • E Cup
  • 218
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2007, 11:39:50 PM »
I think I'll echo sibl here. Mio doesn't look too enthusiastic in her performances, and some may find the appearace of her breasts disconcerting.

Another reason could be her skin color. I've seen many petrifyingly hot non-white stars ending up strangely under-rated (like Chaka T). Nobody wants to admit they're racist, but maybe some kind of prejudice is still hampering the stars' careers? I've read many white guys' forum comments saying that they just don't find black girls attractive.   Are white guys the biggest market segment, then?

I apologize for opening a nasty can of worms (or bees, even) here.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #176 on: August 20, 2007, 11:06:08 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

I think to an earlier post in this discussion, the issue is exposure, and the ease of obtaining some pictures or vids.  She is only using one photographer/videographer, which unless you pay at Nadine's site, you can't see much of her anywhere else. Similar to the Yulia Nova syndrome.




That's not really true. The pics can be found. A couple of months ago I found a site with an enourmous number of Miosotis pics. There are at least 15 photo shoots of her with 20 to 30 high qualty pics each there. There are also so many other pics (juggmaster, score, topheavy, southern charms, etc. etc.) that I have been spending most of my online (porno downloading)time for the passed several months downloading with high speed cable and still have not gotten an eighth (no, less than that, a 64th) of what is there. I just don't have time for the rest!!! I can't post a link to it here because of the rules here (though some here seem to be able to get away with it).

Those of you who are resonably (and valuedly) intellegent should be able to read between the lines and understand what I am writing.  

"Computer piracy" (philisophicaly speaking) has been, and will continue to be, fudamental to computer advancement. Remember "Pirates Of Silicon Valley? "Computer piracy" is where the action is. Look at "youtube".

Bearchive used to be somewhat of a pirate site. But for "legitimate" reasons it it is no longer. You can't be legitimate and still be a pirate. This has made Bearchive something of a backwater of where the action is in the big tit genre. That's one of the reasons I (as well as many other of the most active tit admirers) don't visit or post here much anymore. I have doubts that even this post will stand unmolested.  

But if you get out on the net and look for them there is still a fine ferment out there of "computer advancement".  

 

   

   




It never ceases to amaze me how a person can have their view of reality so distorted by their own desires. While you're busy spending "most of your time" with high-speed cable downloading some fraction of 'what is there" Samu, you might pause a moment to think about what you post before you hit the 'Ok, submit' button.

In its youth, posting rules at the BEA were less restrictive... as years went by and its size and longevity attracted attention, various legal constraints necessitated additional rules... in order to keep the Owner from being sued and to keep the site available for thousands of users who participate here. Sorry if this reality (that short-lived and/or outright pirate sites can distribute content that the BEA won't) causes you to regard this community as a 'backwater.' You're certainly entitled to your opinion, even if you have the gall to presume to speak not just for yourself but also for "many other of the most active tit admirers." You're simply one single individual, and when you make such sweeping and myopic statements, you do so only for yourself of course. From what I can recall, the bulk of your forum participation seemed to involve the posting of generally low-rez stereo photographs which frankly I didn't find very interesting (note: unlike you, I'm speaking only for MYself, not pretending that I speak for others). Thus, if the BEA's current 'backwater' status keeps you from such activity, I think I'll manage to deal with it.

Also note that your post has not been edited or '**80**' ...I've merely quoted it (as any user is free to do) in order to express my contrary opinion. I'll let you get back to your ongoing attempt to download an 8th or 64th or whatever of the world's porn, which, unless Samu is an alias for Bill Gates, you can't possibly be paying for. This site doesn't, and never has, existed to provide you or anyone else with bulk quantities of pirated copyrighted content. Since that's your goal, you probably are better off elsewhere.

Have a good time there.

 

*

g0ddmode

  • G Cup
  • 931
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2007, 07:50:39 PM »
Quote:


That's not really true. The pics can be found. A couple of months ago I found a site with an enourmous number of Miosotis pics. There are at least 15 photo shoots of her with 20 to 30 high qualty pics each there. There are also so many other pics (juggmaster, score, topheavy, southern charms, etc. etc.) that I have been spending most of my online (porno downloading)time for the passed several months downloading with high speed cable and still have not gotten an eighth (no, less than that, a 64th) of what is there. I just don't have time for the rest!!! I can't post a link to it here because of the rules here (though some here seem to be able to get away with it).

Those of you who are resonably (and valuedly) intellegent should be able to read between the lines and understand what I am writing.  

"Computer piracy" (philisophicaly speaking) has been, and will continue to be, fudamental to computer advancement. Remember "Pirates Of Silicon Valley? "Computer piracy" is where the action is. Look at "youtube".

Bearchive used to be somewhat of a pirate site. But for "legitimate" reasons it it is no longer. You can't be legitimate and still be a pirate. This has made Bearchive something of a backwater of where the action is in the big tit genre. That's one of the reasons I (as well as many other of the most active tit admirers) don't visit or post here much anymore. I have doubts that even this post will stand unmolested.  

But if you get out on the net and look for them there is still a fine ferment out there of "computer advancement".    




If you want to talk about "computer advancement", thats fine. You seem to neglect the fact that there is a direct relationship involved.

For example, I am a software developer. I have better options for security, because thieves like you directly push that technology.

If you want to talk about the movie, "Pirates of Silicon Valley", thats cool too. Also, if you read the book, that the movie was based off of, "Fire in the Valley", you notice that it covers the revolution that the personal computer made. It was explosive, because there was a market for personal computers, in people's homes. The book begins with the history of the semi-conductor, and takes it from there, not once does it say anything about stealing.

Okay, okay, there was that one open letter that Bill Gates wrote... But that is another story.

Your argument is flawed. You promote stealing. There is nothing good about that. Im not so sure that anyone benefits  from your stealing.

Come to think of it, isn't SCO engaged in a lawsuit right now, because they believe that their technology was more or less stolen? Believe me, SCO looks like an ass, and no one benefits from that.

Linux explodes with popularity because it is great technology, funded by the big companies. Not because it was stealing from competitors. That is "computer advancement."

Also, if I personally want to pursue something, I do exactly that. I pursue it, via moral and ethical means. Get a job, make some cash, and support your favorite entertainers. Purchase their services and products, and help their career.

I am a big fan of Chloe Vevrier. Do you know what I read on her website a few days ago? Take a wild guess! It was an open letter to her members and probably non-members, scolding them for taking her paid content, and posting it freely on the net. Her paycheck shrinks because of that. She actually went into detail about her expenses. This bull-shit obviously bothers her and I can't blame her.

Some more food for thought, I understand that most models and entertainers, in this industry do not make the big bucks. So, they probably hurt more, when you steal from them.

...just a few thoughts...

*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #178 on: August 20, 2007, 10:08:57 PM »
Quote:

Quote:


That's not really true. The pics can be found. A couple of months ago I found a site with an enourmous number of Miosotis pics. There are at least 15 photo shoots of her with 20 to 30 high qualty pics each there. There are also so many other pics (juggmaster, score, topheavy, southern charms, etc. etc.) that I have been spending most of my online (porno downloading)time for the passed several months downloading with high speed cable and still have not gotten an eighth (no, less than that, a 64th) of what is there. I just don't have time for the rest!!! I can't post a link to it here because of the rules here (though some here seem to be able to get away with it).

Those of you who are resonably (and valuedly) intellegent should be able to read between the lines and understand what I am writing.  

"Computer piracy" (philisophicaly speaking) has been, and will continue to be, fudamental to computer advancement. Remember "Pirates Of Silicon Valley? "Computer piracy" is where the action is. Look at "youtube".

Bearchive used to be somewhat of a pirate site. But for "legitimate" reasons it it is no longer. You can't be legitimate and still be a pirate. This has made Bearchive something of a backwater of where the action is in the big tit genre. That's one of the reasons I (as well as many other of the most active tit admirers) don't visit or post here much anymore. I have doubts that even this post will stand unmolested.  

But if you get out on the net and look for them there is still a fine ferment out there of "computer advancement".    




If you want to talk about "computer advancement", thats fine. You seem to neglect the fact that there is a direct relationship involved.

For example, I am a software developer. I have better options for security, because thieves like you directly push that technology.

If you want to talk about the movie, "Pirates of Silicon Valley", thats cool too. Also, if you read the book, that the movie was based off of, "Fire in the Valley", you notice that it covers the revolution that the personal computer made. It was explosive, because there was a market for personal computers, in people's homes. The book begins with the history of the semi-conductor, and takes it from there, not once does it say anything about stealing.

Okay, okay, there was that one open letter that Bill Gates wrote... But that is another story.

Your argument is flawed. You promote stealing. There is nothing good about that. Im not so sure that anyone benefits  from your stealing.

Come to think of it, isn't SCO engaged in a lawsuit right now, because they believe that their technology was more or less stolen? Believe me, SCO looks like an ass, and no one benefits from that.

Linux explodes with popularity because it is great technology, funded by the big companies. Not because it was stealing from competitors. That is "computer advancement."

Also, if I personally want to pursue something, I do exactly that. I pursue it, via moral and ethical means. Get a job, make some cash, and support your favorite entertainers. Purchase their services and products, and help their career.

I am a big fan of Chloe Vevrier. Do you know what I read on her website a few days ago? Take a wild guess! It was an open letter to her members and probably non-members, scolding them for taking her paid content, and posting it freely on the net. Her paycheck shrinks because of that. She actually went into detail about her expenses. This bull-shit obviously bothers her and I can't blame her.

Some more food for thought, I understand that most models and entertainers, in this industry do not make the big bucks. So, they probably hurt more, when you steal from them.

...just a few thoughts...




I'd love to join in on this enlightening argument with one of my favorites quotes from "Jay and Silent Bob strike back":

The Internet is a communication tool used the world over where people can come together to bitch about movies and share pornography with one another.

nuff said.
If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

*

SAMU

  • BANNED USER
  • 290
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2007, 12:13:59 AM »
Palomine,

Your rant contains a number of obvious mistakes. I have a distorted view of reality? Mistakes of the kind you make are by definition a distortion of reality.

Mistakes of the kind you made stem from narcissistic mendacity. Not to say thet you are dishonest. You are as open in your mendacity as I am truthfull about my piracy.

You are being disingenuous in your pretense to moral superiority.
You are not a pirate? Lets look at the facts.

Do you use shareware programs or games without regestering them? If you don't then I would say that is as honorable as it is unbeleiveable. Is your copy of ACDsee regestered? Mine is. The rules here don't say that you can't steal copyrighted material. They just say that you can't steal "too much" or steal from sites that have specificaly asked you not to. If you fabricate your own definition of theft then I guess you are not stealing.

Most of these entertainers would not even be making as much as they are were it not for the exposure brought about by the sharing of of pirated material. I'm not shedding too many tears because they are not getting every penny they  think they have comming to them. Likewise software designers. Why does "version 2.0 3.etc. 4.etc." take away tools that were in the first version? Do they take it away in version 2 so they can sell them back to you in version 3?
I pay for what I admire.I pay entertainers by going to their shows and putting cash in their hand. This cuts out the middle man who only pays them pennies on the dollar.  

I won't apologige for being a pirate. I think everyone who uses a computer is. My only concern is whether a pirate is malicious, benign or generous.  

I am certain that generous pirates, while they may not be making as much as they think they should, are making more than malicious pirates do.

You write that you didn't much appreciate my stereo pictures. That's not what you said at the time. But opinions can change and you are entitles to yours. This change of opinion is typical of the kind mendacious distortion of reality exhibited by your post. Because of this mendacity your claim to moral superiority is unsupportable.