*

espy

  • G Cup
  • 2057
Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #330 on: October 16, 2009, 12:30:38 PM »
Taylor Stevens' bra -- nice work if you can get it!    :P

How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #331 on: October 16, 2009, 07:25:03 PM »
espy, that underwire is riding high! ;D
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #332 on: October 19, 2009, 07:23:50 PM »
Lucky bra, such an ejoyable responsability of hugginh her boobs all day or just awhile  ;D
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #333 on: October 20, 2009, 11:58:54 AM »
 ???
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #334 on: October 20, 2009, 10:25:10 PM »
???

Wow, Goob, she could pass for a 30-year-old massively-titted Lindsay Lohan! :o

Q-"I hope she looks like that at age 30"-BE :P

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #335 on: October 21, 2009, 06:15:26 PM »
Q-"I hope she looks like that at age 30"-BE :P

Who? Linds? nah, we lost her when she looked like if she was a 50 year old famelic woman.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

janeen

  • 168
  • Drawing of me by CV
Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #336 on: October 22, 2009, 09:14:49 AM »
I think Denise Milani fits in here ;)

Photos of me (C)copyright Janeen.

*

anakinsrise

  • F Cup
  • 1741
Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #337 on: October 23, 2009, 10:01:16 AM »
 :)

Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #338 on: October 28, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »
Taking measurements ...
Being obsessed with gigantic breasts is something that should be fun and rewarding! (Keisha)
My breasts complete who I really am from inside out. (Elizabeth)
I never cover up my huge hooters when I go out in public. I show 'em off. (Vixen)
If I catch men staring at my chest I always take it as a compliment. (Pauleena)
Wouldn’t it be great if overfilled boobs became the norm? (Keisha)

Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #339 on: October 28, 2009, 06:53:48 PM »
Wow bonker, your last pic may well be my favorite in the thread. I live a big chested girl in a small chested girl's bra :D

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #340 on: October 28, 2009, 07:17:13 PM »
Wow bonker, your last pic may well be my favorite in the thread. I live a big chested girl in a small chested girl's bra :D

Then perhaps you'll like this thread: Big Tits in Too-Small Bras (and/or Shirts)

It was precisely that picture you mentioned that inspired the thread. :)

Q-"So, I guess that means we're in agreement, MrJustaguy"-BE

PS. By the way, MrJustaguy, welcome to the forum! Here's the official Welcome Wagon! It's filled with whatever your heart desires, including big-chested girls in too-small bras. ;)


*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #341 on: October 29, 2009, 02:40:48 PM »
In real life Roberta rarely wore a bra, but for shoots she would:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #342 on: October 29, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »
Thanks for the welcome, not to derail things but it good to finaly start posting. My descision to finaly de-lurk after years of following the site sadly coencided with the great forum crash of 09 so I've only now become able to start posting, but I'm here to stay now.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #343 on: October 29, 2009, 07:21:20 PM »
where is Q-Be with that  welcome wagon?
I'm walkin' here

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: Bras big bras big tits in bras MERGED
« Reply #344 on: October 29, 2009, 07:27:04 PM »
Slim Chelsea and huge white bra.

I wonder which ship sail manufacturer makes Chelsea's bras...
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.