*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #645 on: May 02, 2010, 03:25:07 PM »
AVATARIZED!


You...are...awesome! :D

Q-"Selected straightaway"-BE

EDIT: AgentDee, I created a non-morphed version which I might use for the time being. I like to admire my Love's natural bustline, not merely one I fantasize her to have. Do you like it? See image attached. :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 04:03:54 PM by Q_BE »

*

ASRat132

  • G Cup
  • 648
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #646 on: May 02, 2010, 11:21:17 PM »
You...are...awesome! :D

Q-"Selected straightaway"-BE

EDIT: AgentDee, I created a non-morphed version which I might use for the time being. I like to admire my Love's natural bustline, not merely one I fantasize her to have. Do you like it? See image attached. :)

Very nice avatar  8)

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #647 on: July 15, 2010, 03:48:42 AM »
Her body finally just swelled up!
Call me Bob.

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #648 on: July 15, 2010, 04:52:41 AM »
HOLY MONKIES! Swell ain't the word for it.
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #649 on: July 15, 2010, 06:14:07 AM »
Before I forget... Ya got any more swelling (breasts only please) for this pic of Jen?
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9718
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #650 on: July 15, 2010, 07:31:58 AM »
A quick one...

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #651 on: July 20, 2010, 10:41:28 PM »
Ahhhh, here we go.
Call me Bob.

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #652 on: July 23, 2010, 01:19:24 AM »
ROUNDandHEAVY, I hereby bestow upon you the "Jennifer Love Hewitt Medal of Smoking Hot Awesomeness". ;D



Wear it with pride, my friend. Wear it with pride. 8)

As as aside, I fantasize about a bee sting transforming her into that swell morph you just posted. Seriously. ;)

Q-"Homina homina homina"-BE
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 01:23:49 AM by Q_BE »

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #653 on: August 11, 2010, 05:39:52 AM »
Jennifer Love Hewitt in a schoolgirl outfit.

Need I say "Morph it"?...

and if ya didn't try fer topless, you ain't doing it right.
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #654 on: August 12, 2010, 05:30:30 AM »
With and without bra
Call me Bob.

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #655 on: August 12, 2010, 03:21:18 PM »
With and without bra

* falls over himself * :o

You, good sir, are rapidly approaching the "Jennifer Love Hewitt" Lifetime Achievement Award! Keep up the good work, my man! I daresay your fulfilled requests for Mad Dawg are unbelievable if I didn't believe it!

@Mad Dawg: Don't steal ALL the awesome photos for morph requests. We "true blue 'Love'rs" need time to recover from all the awesomeness. :P

Q-"*sighs with contentment*"-BE ;D

*

ASRat132

  • G Cup
  • 648
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #656 on: August 13, 2010, 10:26:42 AM »
Jennifer Love Hewitt in a schoolgirl outfit.

Need I say "Morph it"?...

and if ya didn't try fer topless, you ain't doing it right.

Same shoot different pose   8)

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #657 on: August 13, 2010, 10:41:41 AM »
ACK! *collapses from shock*

Palomine reaches down to render aid to the now prone Mad Dawg... but is suddenly overtaken by a strange rushing feeling in his head as everything goes dark.

 He then awakes to find himself flat out on the ground, staring up at the sky... another victim of Awesome-Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-Morph-Induced-Blackouts! :D

« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 11:21:55 AM by Palomine »
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #658 on: August 14, 2010, 12:23:22 AM »
Same shoot different pose   8)



ACK! *collapses from shock*

Palomine reaches down to render aid to the now prone Mad Dawg... but is suddenly overtaken by a strange rushing feeling in his head as everything goes dark.

 He then awakes to find himself flat out on the ground, staring up at the sky... another victim of Awesome-Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-Morph-Induced-Blackouts! :D


*reels from JLH awesomeness, somehow stays standing* :o

I must admit I have a higher Resistance to JLH-induced fainting spells, but still… :P

Dammit, people, how am I supposed to pick an avatar when there are so many awesome images to choose from?!? :D

Q-"Avatarized!"-BE ;D

*

ASRat132

  • G Cup
  • 648
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #659 on: August 14, 2010, 09:05:37 AM »
I would suggest to do an animated slideshow gif of the morphs of JLH.. Only thing is I am not versed in GIF making.  :P