*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #735 on: May 02, 2011, 06:13:01 PM »
Shower time!
Call me Bob.

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #736 on: May 05, 2011, 08:11:25 PM »
*gasp-splutter*  impressive.
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

Capn_Potato

  • A Cup
  • 95
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #737 on: May 09, 2011, 11:34:41 PM »
Can you guys morph it?


*everyone yells* YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!
Bump for a morph of JLH hula girl style!
“Scientists now believe that the primary biological function of breasts is to make males stupid.” - Dave Barry

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #738 on: June 10, 2011, 06:13:13 PM »
hands on...
Call me Bob.

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #739 on: July 07, 2011, 07:28:49 AM »
Pretty obvious I'm asking for a topless morph request, especially with that dress. So, BIGGER IS ALWAYS BETTER. Have fun guys.
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #740 on: July 07, 2011, 11:09:43 AM »
Though my heart (and other other parts of my anatomy ;) ) nearly swells to bursting when I see the various truly fantastic artistic works our talented morphers create... on so many different **29** subjects, I have to say that were I forced to choose just one thread as my absolute favorite of the genre, it'd have to be THIS one. :)

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #741 on: July 07, 2011, 03:10:12 PM »
Pretty obvious I'm asking for a topless morph request, especially with that dress. So, BIGGER IS ALWAYS BETTER. Have fun guys.

Forgive me for being obtuse, but if you like the dress, then what is the point asking for a topless morph?

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #742 on: July 09, 2011, 12:18:19 PM »
The partition between her breasts and how easily the material covering them could be removed shows promise of a topless morph.
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

ASRat132

  • G Cup
  • 648
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #743 on: July 10, 2011, 09:37:05 AM »
Pretty obvious I'm asking for a topless morph request, especially with that dress. So, BIGGER IS ALWAYS BETTER. Have fun guys.

How bout this Mad Dawg? Keep the partition and just let them hang out.  8)

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #744 on: July 10, 2011, 10:14:51 AM »
You read my mind...
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #745 on: July 10, 2011, 10:18:51 AM »
oh......VERY nice ;D!
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

ASRat132

  • G Cup
  • 648
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #746 on: July 11, 2011, 12:27:13 AM »

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #747 on: July 11, 2011, 10:36:01 AM »
excellent work!
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

Donk

  • A Cup
  • 88
  • Oversized Breast Enthusiast
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #748 on: July 11, 2011, 02:49:44 PM »
She floats!

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND presents LOVE HEWITT
« Reply #749 on: July 12, 2011, 11:13:28 AM »
yummmmmmy!~
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.