*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #360 on: August 09, 2006, 02:52:05 PM »
I agree a shirt can never be too small.  just the boobs too big for it which is awsome    Dont drown GI.  I have to dive in there 2!  And i love to stare! Looking very very sexy Ebony!
Master"better every time"X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

Woodsie

  • C Cup
  • 89
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #361 on: August 20, 2006, 10:28:44 AM »
<posted with her permission>

These are the shots I'd like to see more of. Looks like you had a great time sweety.  

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #362 on: August 20, 2006, 12:39:16 PM »
Indeed.  She looks great.  Time for all of us to hit her website up.
Master"for more fun  "X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

ebonyprincess01

  • E Cup
  • 302
    • www.chocolatejuggs.com
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #363 on: August 20, 2006, 07:09:03 PM »
Quote:

<posted with her permission>

These are the shots I'd like to see more of. Looks like you had a great time sweety.  




Thanks!! I'll make sure to take some whenever I'm heading out.
My OFFICIAL website
My Yahoo Group
FREE Ifriends Fanclub
My Blog

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Henry Ford

*

ebonyprincess01

  • E Cup
  • 302
    • www.chocolatejuggs.com
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #364 on: August 20, 2006, 07:10:40 PM »
Quote:

Indeed.  She looks great.  Time for all of us to hit her website up.
Master"for more fun  "X0




Thanks!! Yes, please do check out my  NEW site  . The introductory.  price is only $12.95
My OFFICIAL website
My Yahoo Group
FREE Ifriends Fanclub
My Blog

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Henry Ford

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #365 on: August 21, 2006, 07:50:24 AM »
EbonyPrincess, I like your look. You remind me of all the big busty black women I see around the way, down at the mall, shopping for whatever it is they shop for. You look so approachable, not one of those goddesses who seem to float above the ground or something. I like your look, a lot, and I wonder how you decided to get into modeling like this?

This is usually the part where we ask about how soon you started developing, how much you like your big boobs, etc. but I'll leave that for someone else to do But I will say, your boobs have such an unusual firmness despite their size, and you don't come across that every day.

Thanks for the heads-up. I hope you keep on coming here!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

joneblaze

  • E Cup
  • 329
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #366 on: August 21, 2006, 10:14:31 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Indeed.  She looks great.  Time for all of us to hit her website up.
Master"for more fun  "X0




Thanks!! Yes, please do check out my  NEW site  . The introductory.  price is only $12.95




The new site looks cool good quality pics.
I actually thought that was Anne in the INDMIX.COM pic for a minute

*

ebonyprincess01

  • E Cup
  • 302
    • www.chocolatejuggs.com
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #367 on: August 21, 2006, 11:14:19 AM »
Quote:

EbonyPrincess, I like your look. You remind me of all the big busty black women I see around the way, down at the mall, shopping for whatever it is they shop for. You look so approachable, not one of those goddesses who seem to float above the ground or something. I like your look, a lot, and I wonder how you decided to get into modeling like this?

This is usually the part where we ask about how soon you started developing, how much you like your big boobs, etc. but I'll leave that for someone else to do But I will say, your boobs have such an unusual firmness despite their size, and you don't come across that every day.

Thanks for the heads-up. I hope you keep on coming here!




Hello,

I'm glad that "my look" is of a normal girl.. that's just SUPER BUSTY. I'm very down to earth, so I'm glad that it comes across in my pics.

I first started on Ifriends doing the live webcam shows, and slowly progressed to modeling. Here's another shot of me when I was out, not sure if it's been seen before, but I'll post anyway.
My OFFICIAL website
My Yahoo Group
FREE Ifriends Fanclub
My Blog

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Henry Ford

*

ebonyprincess01

  • E Cup
  • 302
    • www.chocolatejuggs.com
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #368 on: August 21, 2006, 11:17:28 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Indeed.  She looks great.  Time for all of us to hit her website up.
Master"for more fun  "X0




Thanks!! Yes, please do check out my  NEW site  . The introductory.  price is only $12.95




The new site looks cool good quality pics.
I actually thought that was Anne in the INDMIX.COM pic for a minute




Thanks!! Nope, it's ME!! lol
My OFFICIAL website
My Yahoo Group
FREE Ifriends Fanclub
My Blog

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Henry Ford

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5369
    • I love the BEA
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #369 on: August 21, 2006, 11:45:40 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

I actually thought that was Anne in the INDMIX.COM pic for a minute



Thanks!! Nope, it's ME!! lol



Speaking of which, have you ever met Anne?  Will we ever see you two work together?
I'm off to visit your site now.  You are definitely a special model because you are kind and so approachable - like our neighbor next door except better looking and SUPER BUSTY!!!

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #370 on: August 21, 2006, 03:53:42 PM »
U might have posted it before, but i cant argue about repeats!  I think your shit is cut too low.
Master"and that rocks  "X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

ebonyprincess01

  • E Cup
  • 302
    • www.chocolatejuggs.com
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #371 on: August 24, 2006, 11:24:49 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I actually thought that was Anne in the INDMIX.COM pic for a minute



Thanks!! Nope, it's ME!! lol



Speaking of which, have you ever met Anne?  Will we ever see you two work together?
I'm off to visit your site now.  You are definitely a special model because you are kind and so approachable - like our neighbor next door except better looking and SUPER BUSTY!!!




Nope, I've never met ber. Lol, and now I'm wondering what my real neighbors think of me!!
My OFFICIAL website
My Yahoo Group
FREE Ifriends Fanclub
My Blog

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Henry Ford

*

ebonyprincess01

  • E Cup
  • 302
    • www.chocolatejuggs.com
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #372 on: August 24, 2006, 11:28:06 AM »
Quote:

U might have posted it before, but i cant argue about repeats!  I think your shit is cut too low.
Master"and that rocks  "X0




Lol, when I left the house it wasn't that low , but after moving and dancing around .. that was the end result!!

I didn't even notice they were out so much until A LOT of my friends called me and joked about the pic.

I was wondering why everyone was staring at me all night!!
My OFFICIAL website
My Yahoo Group
FREE Ifriends Fanclub
My Blog

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Henry Ford

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #373 on: August 24, 2006, 11:54:28 AM »
You could have been wearing a raincoat and everyone would have stared at you all night

Hot Damn!
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Magh

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
Re: Ebonyprincess MERGED
« Reply #374 on: August 24, 2006, 08:21:15 PM »
Will you have any webcamshows thru your new website, or will that stay at Ifriends?