Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2004, 10:59:35 PM »
Summer is looking awfully large nowadays.

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2004, 02:13:44 AM »
Quote:

Summer is looking awfully large nowadays.
 




I saw that over at Joggs.  Is that a morph?  If not, I can't tell anything unless I have more pics of the same photoset.  

If she did get them done again, I'm in awe.

 

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2004, 06:02:16 AM »
on a side note.. the sound she makes during sex/simulated sex are very sexy . she has a lovely voice for sex...

*

Googie

  • F Cup
  • 711
    • monstersandboobs.blospot.com
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2004, 10:43:06 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Summer is looking awfully large nowadays.
 




I saw that over at Joggs.  Is that a morph?  If not, I can't tell anything unless I have more pics of the same photoset.  

If she did get them done again, I'm in awe.

   




I don't think that is a morph. Looks like the real deal to me.  
"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties

*

X_Rated

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2005, 03:17:22 AM »
I am looking for some new summer cummings pics.
Can anyone help me? Please and thank you.

*

Jim31415

  • E Cup
  • 242
    • http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=;action=viewprofile;username=Jim31415
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2005, 03:03:47 PM »
There's a pic of Summer over at Joggs where she's wearing a tight, sheer leopard skin dress with black sheer hose and massive heels.  Her breasts look much larger than usual, in the Penelope Black Diamond size catagory, to my eye.  I won't post the pic or a link inkeeping with BEA policy, but it's on the first bunch of pics on the Joggs archive.  Take a look.

Is it me, or does she look bigger?  Or is it my wishful thinking?  

Anyone got any info a recent size increase for Summer?
BIG! BIGGER!  BIGGEST!!!  I love them all!

*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2005, 04:09:10 PM »
Last I saw Summer(last month) she has not increased her size any.  Oh well.
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2005, 04:11:47 PM »
Quote:


Is it me, or does she look bigger?  Or is it my wishful thinking?  

Anyone got any info a recent size increase for Summer?  




Old pic.  She just looks massive, but it's not the case.

*

gabyybag

  • P Cup
  • 1921
    • Digital Claw
    • Email
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2005, 04:18:52 PM »
Got no info on her, sorry.

Saw the pic but she looks about the same size to me.



http://summerc.com/

see yaa... =)      

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2005, 04:38:36 PM »
well shes biiiig anywayY! gotta like her!

*

ninkasi

  • F Cup
  • 511
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2005, 07:31:20 PM »
No, but we can pretend.  

*

Googie

  • F Cup
  • 711
    • monstersandboobs.blospot.com
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2005, 10:02:12 AM »
I don't believe she's had an increase, but there is certainly something about her lately that has made her seem to me a lot more sexy and alluring. Right now she's one of my favorite big bust performers out there.  
"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties

*

Blax12

  • M Cup
  • 4819
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2005, 10:06:27 AM »
 Mmmmhhhh, Summer loves spanking and fetish clothes... She's nice looking and her boobs are perfectly fake...

Blax12  
 
 

*

Jim31415

  • E Cup
  • 242
    • http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=;action=viewprofile;username=Jim31415
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2005, 02:14:01 PM »
Too bad Summer didn't up size.    She's one my faves.  It seems she did increase in size since she bust onto the scene and some pics make her look even bigger than she is.

Been thinking a lot about her and Penelope Black Diamond and Sable Holiday all rolling around together mmmmm mmmm mmmm big round fake boobs mmm mm m
BIG! BIGGER!  BIGGEST!!!  I love them all!

Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2005, 10:03:23 PM »
seeing her(and others) at the avn, the one thing that really stood out was how tiny(except in certain areas) most of these women were.  it seems to me that is the main reason why the chest looks so enormous.  
'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12