*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2005, 10:00:42 AM »
Quote:

Hey, I've gotten into this thread kinda late, anybody still have that zip file?


I second the request for the ZIP file, as well as ZIPs of any pics of her before they fuzzed out her face...please?
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Reaver

  • F Cup
  • 908
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2005, 10:43:43 AM »
Quote:

The Chinese govt is incredibly repressive, so I'm sure there are plenty of F- G- and H-cuppers walking around that giant country, but we'll never get to see them.



Dude i was there a for a month this summer, I saw one girl with a bust the size of Love. Most big breast are C cups and the real busty girls are Ds, not even DD. The govt is not hiding the busty girls from us.

*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2005, 11:27:06 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

The Chinese govt is incredibly repressive, so I'm sure there are plenty of F- G- and H-cuppers walking around that giant country, but we'll never get to see them.



Dude i was there a for a month this summer, I saw one girl with a bust the size of Love. Most big breast are C cups and the real busty girls are Ds, not even DD. The govt is not hiding the busty girls from us.




There are 1.28 billion people in China.  If you saw 10,000 different women, every day for a month (which I'm sure you didn't)...that's only 300,000 people (AKA ..0.02% of the Chinese population).  

That's like saying you saw 140 girls in Vermont (out of the 700,000+ people) and can say with confidence, that nobody in the State has big tits.  

Not exactly a representative sample is it?

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2005, 11:48:40 AM »
I put a zip file up on YouSendit.  It will be there for 7 days.  Here's the  link
Good_Grip

*

Reaver

  • F Cup
  • 908
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2005, 12:44:28 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Chinese govt is incredibly repressive, so I'm sure there are plenty of F- G- and H-cuppers walking around that giant country, but we'll never get to see them.



Dude i was there a for a month this summer, I saw one girl with a bust the size of Love. Most big breast are C cups and the real busty girls are Ds, not even DD. The govt is not hiding the busty girls from us.




There are 1.28 billion people in China.  If you saw 10,000 different women, every day for a month (which I'm sure you didn't)...that's only 300,000 people (AKA ..0.02% of the Chinese population).  

That's like saying you saw 140 girls in Vermont (out of the 700,000+ people) and can say with confidence, that nobody in the State has big tits.  

Not exactly a representative sample is it?




Accually I was in the three most major cities including Shanghai which is close if not if the most populous city in the world. It is accually a great sample of the population.

*

Hurricane_Ditka

  • D Cup
  • 144
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2005, 10:06:40 PM »
Id have to agree with Reaver on this one. I was in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong over the span of 2 weeks and i can second what he is saying. Plus people from major cities have more money aka can afford better nourishment which will inturn help development.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2005, 06:16:10 AM »
Quote:

I put a zip file up on YouSendit.  It will be there for 7 days.  Here's the  link




Good_Grip = Da Man Thanks!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Mike14

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2005, 04:37:37 PM »
Hi,

Love is incredible. Enjoy !!! I found others pics on her at this address :

http://www.bigtittedgirlsoncam.com/love.htm

If someone can gave me the pics with her face of the sets from Tokyotopless, I'll be happy...

Again her face is not visible (light on her !) but the pics are not cut.

Does anyone know what the japonese text at the bottom of the pics mean ?

What is the address of its diary?

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2005, 06:23:25 PM »
Quote:

This is a educated guess since I couldn't find her Japanese size anywhere.




She's a Q-cup, which would make her roughly (very roughly) an L-cup in North American sizes.
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2005, 05:22:59 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

This is a educated guess since I couldn't find her Japanese size anywhere.




She's a Q-cup, which would make her roughly (very roughly) an L-cup in North American sizes.




Zatoichi, Do you know of any other pics of Love? I would love to add them to my collection of her. She is outstanding.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2005, 05:26:22 PM »
Ditto

There must be more of her somewhere...

G_I "Still in love with Love." _John
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

kupsyza

  • F Cup
  • 398
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2005, 02:55:43 AM »
i have her pics from tokyotopless, but where can i find those other pics... WITHOUT her face blocked out?

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2005, 11:07:32 AM »
Quote:

Zatoichi, Do you know of any other pics of Love? I would love to add them to my collection of her. She is outstanding.




Sorry, I'm afraid I don't have any pics of Love.
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2005, 06:38:54 PM »
Does anyone have the pics from this site without the flash covering "Love's" face? If so, can you please attach them here.

http://www.moenorinjin.net/lovetoku/02.html

Or any other pics of Love in which you have. Thanks

Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2005, 09:01:16 AM »
Come on guys, I know they are out there please.