*

ChestFest

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 32
Alexa Babe MERGED
« on: July 19, 2005, 10:20:34 AM »
Hi everyone 

it might seem a little strange to post in this forum if I actually know the name of the model...
This gal works here in Munich as a *redacted*... and she claims she had participated in several soft- and hardcore productions.
Given the nature of their trade, the gals change their akas quite often. I couldn't find anything about her on the web, apart from promotional ads for her current business...

Maybe someone knows her... maybe seeing her makes a name or a website spring to someone's mind... plz let me know...

TIA
Lars

You could/should have posted this in the GF, not in the IDQ... which is intended only for ID reQuests. Please be nicer to your fellow users next time. -Pal (moving to GF)

P.S. This being my first picture to post on the BEA I'm not yet 100% sure as to the 1-1-1-1 rule. From other threads I got the impression that posting several pictures at once is allowed, provided they're collaged into only one .jpeg-file. If my assumption is incorrect, plz let me know and I'll change it.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 04:40:37 AM by salem »

*

Chelsea74

  • F Cup
  • 1005
  • My Name's Chelsea but not Charms!
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 11:08:58 AM »
Another one!

Chelsea

*

Chelsea74

  • F Cup
  • 1005
  • My Name's Chelsea but not Charms!
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 12:41:14 PM »
Sweet!

Chelsea

Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 04:24:03 PM »
She's ultra-cute, that's true .... If only we could have more infos !!!!

*

yayot

  • C Cup
  • 57
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 08:05:22 PM »
mmm she is nice.. how much it will be to spend time with her?

*

ImplantMania

  • D Cup
  • 162
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006, 07:49:28 AM »
Just to let those know who might be interested ... Alexa is back to Munich after quite a break. Rote Laterne

Have fun, ;-)

IM

*

drasAlhambra

  • E Cup
  • 249
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 09:35:21 AM »
She's fucking HOTTTT!

Where did you get the pics?

Does she have a website? ( I really doubt it though)

*

ImplantMania

  • D Cup
  • 162
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 09:49:55 AM »
Quote:

Where did you get the pics?




You can find the link to the website she is advertising on in my previous post ... just search for "alexa" and you will find.

Quote:

Does she have a website?




No, unfortunately not ... she said she would aready get more than enough attention without ;-)

HTH,

IM

*

term1982

  • C Cup
  • 85
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 10:35:35 AM »
She is an whore (realy) and works in Stuttgart. It`s a city 20 kilometers near to my hometown in Germany. I think I`ll take the chance and go f*ck her...

Here`s the link:

 http://alexababe.com/index.html

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 12:06:47 PM »
mmm, colorful language, but not too shabby on the pic-side
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 12:20:45 PM »
Quote:

term1982 said:I think I`ll take the chance and go f*ck her...


Don't forget to send us a postcard!
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 01:20:57 PM »
Tasty, but unfortunately only a few pictures... shame
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Bonecracker

  • X Cup
  • 2783
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2008, 02:59:00 PM »
 Dear Term,

She looks delicious!  Bring your jimmy jackets, have fun and bring us back a full report.

Kindest regards,

Bone..  


WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

*

ImplantsOnly

  • E Cup
  • 373
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2008, 04:18:12 PM »
WTF?!!

Frickin' GERMANY is now the undisputed RULER of BIG IMPLANTS.

PBD
BESHINE
Annina Ucatis
Slana Bubitska
and now Alexa Babe


Man - 5 years ago I did not see THIS coming.

*

sidewalkpsycho

  • E Cup
  • 1396
Re: Alexa Babe MERGED
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2008, 07:19:26 PM »
Somehow I don't think Alexa Babe's boobs are the biggest in Germany.

And Slana Bubitska is French (or at least appears to be).
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.