*

Gas75

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
    • spazioinwind.libero.it/solokatia
A manga to id...
« on: July 28, 2005, 05:54:19 PM »
I'd like to know the title of book this manga is from, and/or the author...
Thanks.

*

turtle21

  • G Cup
  • 726
Re: A manga to id...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 05:57:25 PM »
Style looks awfully familiar, but I can't place my finger on it. Sorry

*

Wolfman1066

  • F Cup
  • 686
    • getit.at/adventure
Re: A manga to id...
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 05:58:43 PM »
I remember seeing it at the process. BE section.
Winner of "The cutest Name" in the rename Bambi contest, with "Bambi Bares'Em."

"A bust this big needs ample support." -Blue from Madam Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
"Only one woman has a bust to match that bust." -Also Blue from Madam Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

*

Gas75

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
    • spazioinwind.libero.it/solokatia
Re: A manga to id...
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 06:03:03 PM »
Quote:

I remember seeing it at the process. BE section.



Yes, it's a BE short story... I have it in low quality...
May pls explain about "the process"? Is a BEA area?

*

geoffk

  • Banned User
  • 433
Re: A manga to id...
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 06:28:52 PM »
It's from a manga called "Before-After" which came out around 1994.  It was a collection of short stories.  This one (The title story) was the only BE entry.  It was reprinted in 1995 in the "Giant Breasts" issue of the Manga book series "In Deep", which is the most common place to actually find it.  There are some other good stories (by various authors) in that collection, but this is the only real BE.

I forget the author's name.  He hasn't done anything else like this that I know of.

BTW "The Process" is a web site.  Look at the links page...

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: A manga to id...
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 10:58:29 PM »
geoffk, if you mean the BEA Links page, the only way to find it is if someone gives you the address or a link to it. It doesn't have a link on the BEA main page where it used to be.

BEA Links Page

As for The Process (or also Lorekeep), it no longer seems to exist.  There was a thread talking about it a short while ago I neglected to read.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Scotchman

  • G Cup
  • 926
Re: A manga to id...
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 11:02:05 PM »
"Every time you eat a steak, a hippy's hacky-sack goes in the gutter."
~ Patton Oswalt

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: A manga to id...
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 11:11:47 PM »
Thanks, Scotchman, that was fast!  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Gas75

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
    • spazioinwind.libero.it/solokatia
Re: A manga to id...
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2005, 03:58:18 AM »
Well, thanks everybody for infos about the story... I know the Process site/forum, where I also asked about this manga... Problem is that some page I have are small (400px height) and cannot find a better quality scans...

Cheers.