*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Watched that rerun of Will and Grace last night just to see Leigh Allyn Baker rip open her sweater to reveal a quite impressive set (of C cups, probably) strapped down by an industrial-looking bra. Here's her  IMDB page and here's the  Episode Guide for that particular show, entitled "An Affair to Forget."

I did a cursory google search and turned up surprisingly little about LAB... just a few stills, etc... and nothing from that W&G episode. Anyone else remember it, or ever seen caps/clips of that bit online anywhere? Just try to remember... the shorty curvy redhead shaking her melons and asking Will to "get a load of these torpedos!"

TIA

*

Googie

  • F Cup
  • 711
    • monstersandboobs.blospot.com
Re: Ever seen cap/clip of
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 02:31:16 PM »
I remember her and that episode. The only thing I can recall seeing her in besides W&G was a brief role as a waitress in Leprechaun 3, which I'm sure most here know has quite the BE and body inflation scene also featured in it.
"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties

*

BadXample

  • C Cup
  • 648
Re: Ever seen cap/clip of Leigh Allyn Baker 'torpedos' scene from W&G?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 02:45:03 PM »
She has appeared a number of times on W&G as part of the couple W&G pal around with early in the series and are antagonized by their winning ways when playing charades. I have also seen her playing a cop on "That 70's Show" both in and out of a police uniform. I've tried to determine what's going on under that shirt but can't. I'm thinking her 'torpedoes' were padded out a bit for the scene. TV needs more surprises like that, "how do you like these torpedoes". Thats a great line.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Ever seen cap/clip of Leigh Allyn Baker 'torpedos' scene from W&G?
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 09:57:19 PM »
Yes, there probably was some padding in the bra in that scene, but she generally looks sorta busty in other shots/shows too... not huge by any standard... probably just C cups... but they present a good visual 'punch' given her petite stature. Plus she's a redhead (which I love).

Did a bit more hunting but so far no luck.

*

BadXample

  • C Cup
  • 648
Re: Ever seen cap/clip of Leigh Allyn Baker 'torpedos' scene from W&G?
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 06:42:19 PM »


Yes, I'm resurrecting an ancient thread. Because, ever since I saw the Will and Grace "Torpedoes" scene, as described above, I have become totally enamored with Ms. Baker. She is now "popping" up in some of my favorite prime time shows. I recently started watching "In Case of Emergency" and sure enough, Ms. Baker has "popped" up as an re-occurring character, in that show as the ex-wife of lead Jonathan Silverman. In one of the last episodes of the seasons, Baker "pops" the high beams on, and does so through an impressive amount of clothing. I might even mildly ammend my previous statment concerning her use of padding in her Will and Grace scene. There may have been some padding involved there, but this woman can fill out a sweater

I've capped 3 scenes in 2 files

File 1 has 2 scenes from "In Case of Emergency" 76m
http://www.mediafire.com/?am3smnk10co

File 2 is the torpedoes scene from "Will and Grace" if youve never seen it. 53m
http://www.mediafire.com/?9dxlxk6x11e

*

colt13

  • E Cup
  • 617
Re: Leigh Allyn Baker
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 06:05:20 PM »
Hey, since you are a fan of her work, she did the Geena Davis show too(one ep as a teacher). Nice curvy short girl.

Not sure where they are showing In Case of Emergency, but keep an eye out for Sara Erikson(she's the blonde stripper that Sherman feels up). The clip showed is from one of the later episodes.

Thanks for the clip.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Ever seen cap/clip of Leigh Allyn Baker 'torpedos' scene from W&G?
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 07:39:50 PM »
 Speaking for myself, I love it when an older thread is revived with wonderfully relevant contributions, as in this case! THANKS BadX... I'm Dling your clips now... I've never seen or even heard of that 'emergency' show, but it's been WAY too long since I've seen this lovely woman and her ample charms. Much appreciated!

Added later: ...just watched the 'emergency' clip and there's no doubt about it... though I miss the red hair, she's one marvellously put-together woman. It's a shame that she doesn't seem to have done any nude/topless work ever. Thanks again for the high-quality caps!

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Ever seen cap/clip of Leigh Allyn Baker 'torpedos' scene from W&G?
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2016, 05:51:27 PM »
Bumping with a relevant photo AND a comment: the first (of 2) mediafire links below STILL WORKS ALMOST A DECADE LATER. :D

Leigh-Allyn-Baker-Bra-Size ULd VCR Leigh Allyn Baker.