*

servomoore

  • D Cup
  • 229
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2006, 12:10:27 PM »
Is she the one who sand "Danny Boy?"
When I'm not thinking of breasts, I think of stuff like this:

http://jeinu.deviantart.com/art/Get-with-the-Times-156119188

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2008, 09:29:40 PM »
 Though I'm admitted fan of natural breasts on voluptuous figures (along the lines of Danni Ashe, Chloe Vevrier, Lorna Morgan, etc...) I'm happily NOT anti-implant by any stretch of the imagination. It's simply a different aesthetic ...not always all that breast-like, but definitely potentially appealing, even when the outcome of implant surgery produces extremely unnatural results. As is the case with well-endowed natural models, it's the woman herself... the 'whole package' (to use an over-used term) that makes it work (or not, in some cases).

One particular implanted model of which I'm very fond is Sakura Sena. Yes, her implants are hard and round... even if I wore eyeglasses with lenses as thick as Coke bottle bottoms, I'd not mistake her bosom as God-given. Despite this (or perhaps because of it?) I consider her to be irresistible. Her earlier stuff with smaller implants, her hardcore stuff (which, as a fan, I truly appreciate)... her recent stuff where the skin of her breasts seems stretched so tightly that they're almost shiny in some photos ...she just looks great in all of it.

Whether it's her lovely Asian hyper-sexualized-pixie appearance, or her slim sometimes almost gangly body contrasting with those tightly filled spherical implants, or maybe that mischievous gleam in her eyes... I dunno. All of it together I guess.

Here's an early photo for those not yet familiar with her:



 

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2008, 10:17:08 PM »
While I find it hard to believe that anyone could have not heard of the amazing Sakura Sena here are a few previously posted shots of her just in case ...  










*

Jubei

  • C Cup
  • 288
  • "The size of her breasts, it's not normal."
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2008, 10:31:19 PM »
Ah yes, the one-of-a-kind Sakura. Part of what makes her so sexy is that she's the complete opposite of your average Japanese Gravure/ AV/ Porn idol. While most Japanese girls in the business tend to take on the personae of a ditzy girl who's unaware of her giant bra-busters, Sakura is not only fully aware of her own femininity and figure, she loves to play it up and tease the camera, which makes her stand out among the pack of goofy AV idols that are imported over here. Sakura is empowered by her awareness of her own woman-hood, which is very sexy.
In the midst of a smoke bomb, Jubei could steal your bra and you wouldn't even notice. He'll also use his Chinese star to pick the lock, and steal your car.

*

AlexiaFan

  • E Cup
  • 257
    • Email
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2008, 10:52:12 PM »
Got to love her eraser tip nipples that always stand at attention!

*

jody

  • D Cup
  • 205
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2008, 11:24:10 PM »
LOL. i remember the internet revealing her to me like it was yesterday.

"Oh my god."

hooked on asians with big fake breasts right from the start.

she's kind of dead in bed though, does not look like it would be much fun humping her.

Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2008, 11:37:40 PM »
She lives right near me, too.

AT LAST, a reason for you guys to be jealous of me!

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2008, 12:55:10 AM »
Great nipples on her.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2008, 12:05:14 PM »
Quote:

r2d2 said:
here are a few previously posted shots of her

Removed 4 images exceeding your daily posting limit in this thread.
Please review the Forum Rules before posting again.





I have reviewed the rules, and they say:

Quote:

You may attach/link images that already exist on the BEA servers, but not more than 5 of them per thread in a 24-hour period.




As I indicated at the start of my post these five images were all previously posted to other threads.

So I am not quite sure what the problem is ...

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2008, 01:56:17 PM »
The problem is that I failed to notice the words "previously posted" in your text.  My apologies; I've restored your links.  
_
gonZo

*

Dearc

  • F Cup
  • 480
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2008, 08:13:35 PM »
Ahh, yes.  The lovely Japanese flower....
Stand up for what you believe, even if you must stand alone.

"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation.  That's one firearm for every 12 people on the planet.  The only question is how do we arm the other 11?"  Yuri Orlov "Lord of War"

*

Freddy

  • F Cup
  • 557
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2008, 10:15:46 PM »
Quite impressive, indeed.  Not always a big fan of huge implants, but in this case, her overall beauty and figure enhance them accordingly.
"I...am...eternal!"

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2008, 12:40:34 AM »
Quote:

gonZo said:
The problem is that I failed to notice the words "previously posted" in your text.  My apologies; I've restored your links.  
_
gonZo





No problem - and thanks for putting the links back!

 

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2008, 12:45:53 AM »
Quote:

Dearc said:
Ahh, yes.  The lovely Japanese flower....




Here she is spreading the **02** of her "lovely Japanese flower" wide open ...

 

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Sakura Sena MERGED
« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2008, 04:39:54 PM »
 The few hc vids I've seen of her have shown her to be a decent performer... I haven't seen any where she was lifeless or anything. In one, they kept the camera running afterwards and it was interesting to hear her speak w/o actually being 'in character.' Anyway, here's another of her: