MaxC

• B Cup
For those keeping up with updates...
« on: August 28, 2001, 12:11:00 PM »
I just updated my Yahoo briefcase. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/maxc246

There are 5 or so new ones... including a couple more from KlnKing, master giantess artist.  The rest are better, cleaner and slightly improved versions of those that used to be here on the BEA.  Of course, if you haven't seen them before, they're ALL new to you  

As usual, you will need the DIVX codec to view these.  Once again I sing the praises of this codec.  95 video files - 16.36 MB.  

For anyone who may be new to these files, they are still photos animated using Power Goo.  You will get the most out of them if you set your video viewer to continuous loop mode, as most of them are seamless from the end of the video back to the start.

Enjoy,
Max.

PS:
If you read this Marie, I'll be happy to animate one of you if you post a picture that is "animate-able"  Email me if you need me to define that word     And since I hadn't said it yet, welcome to the BEA!

Re: For those keeping up with updates...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2001, 12:23:00 PM »
Feel free to email me the info anytime.....

Marie    

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2001, 03:17:00 PM »
MaxC,

I've definitely been a fan of your stuff for a while.  Nice to see that you have an archive out there.  Cool stuff - thanks for sharing!

capper

MaxC

• B Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2001, 10:42:00 AM »
Hey cap!  I guess I can say the same thing about you.  You've been very generous over the years.  I really appreciate your work ... and also for taking the time to reply to this thread.

I guess that's THE definition of sharing in the BE community    One O' them thar sembi-slopic relationships :P

Max C.