*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« on: August 30, 2005, 01:30:03 AM »
I kid you not ladies and *mostly* gentlemen

At the weekend I purchased a PS2 magazine called PSM2. It had a free dvd with game news, reviews, exclusives etc so I brought it and watched it and there was some good stuff on it .

Anyway, one hands-on exclusive footage *trailer* was for a game called 'The Movies' where you basically make movies, it looks hilarious . One interesting feature they did show was where I assume the leading lady was standing on a large square with the word 'Implants' on it *think Monopoly for design of square* and we suddenly zoom in on her and there she is with a nice pair of polygoned C cups.

Now the question has to be pondered, in-game could one get your actress to get progressively bigger implants or only have to one-off option of choosing the size

G_I "Here's hoping we can make our own Chelsea Charms." _John
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

mofoapoo

  • X Cup
  • 1923
Re: BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 02:03:01 AM »
i think that was suppose to come out for the pc also.
I can't think of anything creative to put here, so i give up.

*

Sauerkraut

  • D Cup
  • 168
Re: BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 03:30:59 AM »
Yeah, it's for the PC, too. I don't think that it has a choice for implants or anything BUT they CAN go for surgery to 'stay young' or develop **94** problems while dealing with typical Hollywood divorces and eating disorders. All in all, the game doesn't seem too bad.

Now, if only we could get someone to, say, mod the game for implants (hint hint )
"But, I'm not evil by nature."
"Alright, then you're evil by circumstance. I don't care, you're still evil!"

*

ZaDocTor

  • G Cup
  • 736
Re: BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 04:05:23 AM »
Hello,I have, found a screen shot from a game Website.~TakeCare~


( o Y o )-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-( o Y o )

*

Sauerkraut

  • D Cup
  • 168
Re: BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 04:28:34 AM »
Okay, I stand corrected. There IS a choice for implants. Huzzah!
"But, I'm not evil by nature."
"Alright, then you're evil by circumstance. I don't care, you're still evil!"

*

Starscream

  • +3 Custom Title
  • 1717
  • +1 Custom Title
Re: BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 04:54:17 AM »
*Breaks out game modding tools*

Now let's see how big we can make those implants. The PC version will be great to mod. We could rewrite code and make a chelsea Charms sized implant or maybe even a growing implant just like hers

Star"can't wait to see what we can do"scream

*

NeoMyztikX

  • P Cup
  • 1454
    • http://not yet
Re: BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 08:36:49 AM »
the movies itself is gonna be a great game to fiddle with, not just for the boobs you addicts

Re: BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2005, 10:57:02 AM »
Looks more like a "clue" board to me rather than monopoly

Err (notices no one cares and runs away)

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2005, 12:19:36 PM »
I don't get the interest in polygonal boobies, especially in games such as this, where there are too few polygons to really do them justice.  But, hey, I don't get a lot of things, so maybe I'm just stupid like that.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

JCD

  • D Cup
  • 162
Re: BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2005, 04:37:20 PM »
I kind of agree Notty but just stay quiet like me and edge towards the exit slowly.
 "Are you sure you want to go to red alert, it does mean changing the bulb" - Kryten

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 07:20:08 PM »
lol...s'okay, I kill lots of threads  

I just think the artistic and visceral merit of CG BE is dubious at best.  I would take the meanest hand drawing over the finest Poser rendering any day.  At least the drawing is imbued with some of the artist's spirit.  The rendering is just a cold, dead thing generated by a cold, dead thing in the exact same manner as thousands of other renderings.  I think this is why movies like Final Fantasy and The Polar Express are vaguely disturbing.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

Chronicler

  • Banned Member
  • 1763
Re: BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2005, 12:51:15 AM »
yeah but maybe everyone doesn't see as clearly as you.

*

  • E Cup
  • 326
    • http://www.flyingrabbits.tv/
Re: BE in up-coming PS2 Game
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2005, 01:50:59 AM »
Here is another trailker of interest:-

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/strategy/movies/media.html

Look at Official Movie 5 - The Story Of Ashley Brown

It his a bit more than a C cup near the end. :-)
I am Albert Brennerman.



http://www.flyingrabbits.tv