*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #225 on: December 13, 2005, 01:54:28 PM »
 Unknown, but lovely...

 


*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #226 on: December 14, 2005, 02:13:56 PM »
 Another of that great unknown...  

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #227 on: December 15, 2005, 08:52:49 PM »
  Lorna  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #228 on: December 16, 2005, 12:47:07 PM »
 Carmen Miranda... not a fake.  

 

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #229 on: December 16, 2005, 08:57:15 PM »
 There`s a place in France where the ladies wear no pants......  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #230 on: December 17, 2005, 04:05:41 AM »
  Jerica Fox  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #231 on: December 18, 2005, 11:47:57 PM »
    Rocki Mountains
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Kingbee63

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 30
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #232 on: December 22, 2005, 08:56:15 PM »
  Virginia Felsom

I've had a few pics of this girl for a long time, but I never knew what her full name was. Thanks guys!
Apparently she did one four day shoot and never posed again.
Too bad.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #233 on: December 23, 2005, 11:08:43 AM »
 There are also some vids of VF too... primitive but they exist. I don't know if her 'career' was limited to a single 4-day period tho (it's possible) since there's a variety of material of her around... looks like a broader period of time might have been involved. Maybe Argyle or PedonBio knows more...

...in any case, here's Karla Korinna (aka Klein?) whom I'd have loved to light candles with!





...clearly, this is what God was aiming for when he invented brunettes.


 

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #234 on: December 23, 2005, 12:13:43 PM »
Quote:

  Virginia Felsom

I've had a few pics of this girl for a long time, but I never knew what her full name was. Thanks guys!
Apparently she did one four day shoot and never posed again.
Too bad.


Does anyone else sees this, but does virginia look a little like Jennifer Beals from flash dance?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

Kingbee63

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 30
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #235 on: December 23, 2005, 09:39:56 PM »
This is what I found when I was looking around for better shots of VF. I have no idea if it's completely accurate.

 Virginia Felsom: Now a legend. In fact, 22 year-old Virginia posed for four days in 1986 for British photographer Peter Marchant and never posed again. A total of eight pictorials were made. She never modeled again, to the dismay and sadness of lovers of big-boobed cuties the world over, not to mention Peter. It's always the exceptional ones who pull this. From time to time, Peter would run into her in London, but Virginia refused to model. She worked as a dealer in a London casino for a time, then for a cruise-ship line in Miami, Florida. Her whereabouts today are unknown, but, we have this nagging feeling that she currently resides in the United States. Not that it makes any difference.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #236 on: December 23, 2005, 09:58:50 PM »
 KB, as mentioned, that might very well be true... though I'm sure we both know better than to take everything posted on the net as 'fact'.

In any case, one of these days I'll gather my VF pix and pull some diverse bits to make a thumb sheet for further discussion on this interesting (to me) topic.

PS: I had to remove both of the VF images you attached since it's come to my attention that they are from a site that's owned by the Score Group... thus posting them is prohibited by the Owner's rules. Please don't post any other prohibited content from this point on... thanks.

 

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #237 on: December 23, 2005, 10:49:13 PM »
Not that it matters she reside in the states????????
what are you crazy??? lets organize a man hunt!!  err..... a woman hunt is what I meant to say. I'll take the great north western area. Who got the western coast? the Grassland? the deep south? the eastern coast? The great lakes state? Lets get crackin!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #238 on: December 23, 2005, 11:06:30 PM »
Quote:

This is what I found when I was looking around for better shots of VF. I have no idea if it's completely accurate.

 Virginia Felsom: Now a legend. In fact, 22 year-old Virginia posed for four days in 1986 for British photographer Peter Marchant and never posed again. A total of eight pictorials were made. She never modeled again, to the dismay and sadness of lovers of big-boobed cuties the world over, not to mention Peter. It's always the exceptional ones who pull this. From time to time, Peter would run into her in London, but Virginia refused to model. She worked as a dealer in a London casino for a time, then for a cruise-ship line in Miami, Florida. Her whereabouts today are unknown, but, we have this nagging feeling that she currently resides in the United States. Not that it makes any difference.




I wouldn't be surprized, although I have no idea. One of the innovations American Art (a/k/a Parliament News Publishing) started in the late 1960s- early 1970s was doing a "run the model ragged" series of shoots to build a stockpile of material. They only did this with a few models (Roberta Pedon being one), although I never heard of a four day career.

I do think that some models, for example Rosalie Strauss, may have done a single-day shoot in different locations.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Kingbee63

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 30
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #239 on: December 24, 2005, 09:00:02 AM »
Quote:

PS: I had to remove both of the VF images you attached since it's come to my attention that they are from a site that's owned by the Score Group... thus posting them is prohibited by the Owner's rules. Please don't post any other prohibited content from this point on... thanks.
 



Damn, sorry about that. So is it the actual pictures that are off-limits or just the ones that have the logo/stamp in the corner?
I guess this isn't exactly the place for rules discussion, I'm just trying to get the finer points of the board rules.