*

JJ

  • P Cup
  • 3282
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1335 on: March 12, 2010, 01:43:50 PM »
Whoa there, JJ!

Okay, the highest head in that shot is Candye Kane. Next highest is Barbara Alton. Who is that on the bottom?
=======================================================
Yeah, I caught that - actually uploaded the wrong pic - it's Barbara all right, but this one includes the famous sucker stick, Candye Kane!   8)     And I'd like ta know meself jest who the babe on the bottom is?  :'( :'( :'( :-\

========================================================

Michelle
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

 Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1336 on: March 14, 2010, 06:56:03 AM »
 ???
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

flickenfels

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1337 on: March 15, 2010, 02:55:50 AM »
This girl seems to have many names:

Penny (Minor), Pat, Sharon, Joyce (Calderone)

She appeared first around 1977 and had her share of pictorials in various man's magazines like Caper, Kingsize International and Big Busty Babe.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1338 on: March 16, 2010, 12:38:25 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

JJ

  • P Cup
  • 3282
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1339 on: March 17, 2010, 11:02:42 PM »
:)
=====================================================
Might be my imagination working overtime, but LuLu looks a bit old in the tooth there gOOber - and she still hasn't taken the plastic outta them bOObs yet?
=====================================================
stretching the limits...............
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

 Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

*

JJ

  • P Cup
  • 3282
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1340 on: March 21, 2010, 05:26:31 AM »
Fran
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

 Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1341 on: March 26, 2010, 02:02:54 PM »
Fran

Fran who?

Here's Roma Scott and friends. I can't ID them all... the collective Brain Trust probably can though. ;)

...or is it RONA Scott?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 02:17:12 PM by Palomine »

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1342 on: March 26, 2010, 06:57:06 PM »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1343 on: March 26, 2010, 07:00:42 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1344 on: March 27, 2010, 05:03:23 PM »
Sabrina from Fling circa 2004 (I think... the pix look older than that to me: retro enough for inclusion here). I don't think I've ever seen any other pix of her beyond this short set. Anyone know of any others she did under this name or another? TIA for the feedback. :)


*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1345 on: April 01, 2010, 03:58:45 PM »
Cute as the cat's pajamas and doable as the day is long: Sofi.


*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1346 on: April 03, 2010, 12:52:12 PM »
Susan Wood in toreador garb.


*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1347 on: April 04, 2010, 09:24:54 PM »
Sabrina from Fling circa 2004 (I think... the pix look older than that to me: retro enough for inclusion here). I don't think I've ever seen any other pix of her beyond this short set. Anyone know of any others she did under this name or another? TIA for the feedback. :)



Pal, your instincts are spot on. That shoot appeared in Gent almost exactly 20 years earlier. The featured model in that issue was Debee Ashby (as she was spelling her name then) in one of her first U.S. appearances.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1348 on: April 04, 2010, 09:28:53 PM »
Susan Wood in toreador garb.



Pal, I don't know; is this a model I missed, or did we both miss? I find occasional shots of her on the 'net, but that's all. Given our interest in generously-breasted women, what have I missed?

Pal replies: I'm not sure... every once in a while a model I've never seen before and can't believe I never heard of turns up... I only have a few of Susan Wood. The Wendy Wyatt you posted today is the same: too good to have not already know about, but there you have it. ;)

« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 11:33:28 PM by Palomine »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

JJ

  • P Cup
  • 3282
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1349 on: April 05, 2010, 02:40:43 AM »
Pal - Sorry but don't have more than a Fran on that Phoofy pic.

Your pic of Sofi - she goes by another name most of the time - gotta do some research to come up with it however.........
--------------------------
Palomine - Ok, did the research on Sofi, who has also been listed as -

2. Judy Anders
3. Trudy
4. Liv
5. Regina Anderer
6. Magdalena Aleman, sometimes spelled Magdelena

Whew, this girl kept one step ahead of the Polish KGB fer sure.   My guess is she was eastern European (from the look of some bathware in a few of her pictures), thus the Poland hook.  The Sofi is a name I've not seen before.  The usual names are the last two, Regina and Magdalena, with Magdalena Aleman showing up more frequently, thus her real name or her chosen stage name? Perhaps.

Here's what we do know.  She was built!  :P :o :D
=========================================================
Joyce Gibson in comely pose................(as in come here, I'm ready)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 08:22:42 AM by JJ »
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

 Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.