*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1440 on: November 26, 2010, 06:23:18 PM »
Quote
1) gOOber, that lovely young lady looks a lot like Andrea Paraducci, a/k/a Little Oral Annie, but I'm not certain.

I have my doubts but I`ve been wrong before.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1441 on: November 26, 2010, 07:43:07 PM »
I have my doubts but I`ve been wrong before.

And so have I.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1442 on: November 27, 2010, 09:23:49 AM »
 ???
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6951
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1443 on: November 27, 2010, 11:01:23 PM »
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1444 on: November 28, 2010, 07:18:37 AM »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5358
    • I love the BEA
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1445 on: November 28, 2010, 07:55:34 AM »
attempting to dislocate her jaw.
Shara could probably give advice on how to safely make it through such situations.  :)

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1446 on: November 28, 2010, 11:27:45 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1447 on: November 29, 2010, 11:55:38 AM »
 ???
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1448 on: December 05, 2010, 01:17:37 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1449 on: December 12, 2010, 06:46:33 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1450 on: December 13, 2010, 12:38:26 AM »
:)

Thanks for that photo. I still have that issue of Playboy she appeared. Her BEAuty was otherworldly. The fact that she tried out for the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders will always give an old Cowboys fan like me joy.  :)

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1451 on: December 13, 2010, 09:44:51 AM »
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1452 on: December 15, 2010, 02:14:51 AM »
She`s the one in the middle. ::)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1453 on: December 17, 2010, 10:40:39 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1454 on: December 20, 2010, 06:50:46 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....