*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #510 on: October 01, 2006, 03:09:36 PM »
Sydney Hearthstone is amazing.  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #511 on: October 01, 2006, 03:51:46 PM »
I agree, and it's damn hard to find any of her material.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

smiley

  • X Cup
  • 2155
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #512 on: October 01, 2006, 05:56:48 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

I remember when I first saw Gill - way back - in OUI Magazine!  

Man, this gal is a true "buttaface" but her  lung hammers are quite impressive anyway!!




I think I saw her first in Oui too (which was also my first exposure to Alexis Love back when she was a brunette going by the name of Rinah). I actually don't find Gillian's face so objectionable... somehow the overall package (hard features, short hair, astounding natural melons, etc...) all has a very pleasing/positive effect on me.

PS: attached is a pic of "Rinah" from Oui... I found it on my hard drive and from the looks of it I posted it here (at the BEArchive forums) seven years ago!  
 




Woah! Now there's a look that never, ever dates.  
"Nobody's perfect...Well, there was this one guy, but we killed Him." -- Judas
"Yay! MunchWolf!" - behold his greatness!

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #513 on: October 02, 2006, 08:33:11 AM »
Quite right Mr smiley! She does have the look of eternal hotness about her that is most becoming in a gel.  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #514 on: October 02, 2006, 01:54:22 PM »
Quote:

Quite right Mr smiley! She does have the look of eternal hotness about her that is most becoming in a gel.  




Quite becoming in women, too.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #515 on: October 02, 2006, 06:36:25 PM »
I remember seeing  Minnie years ago in a magazine that was called "BUF". I never found out what the name meant but they seemed to be part of the BB magazine circuit in the 70's...
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #516 on: October 03, 2006, 02:10:28 PM »
Another very hot one-namer with too little material around,  Clorese.  
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #517 on: October 03, 2006, 09:22:07 PM »
And has  the great Lorraine Burnett been mentioned in this thread??  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #518 on: October 04, 2006, 11:58:42 PM »
Yowsa! It's  Kellie Stewart!!  

Does anyone know if she ever did the deed with a dude on camera?
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #519 on: October 05, 2006, 12:53:39 AM »
Quote:

And has  the great Lorraine Burnett been mentioned in this thread??  



I know of a British model named Lorraine Burnett who had short blond hair.  Is this the same person??

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #520 on: October 06, 2006, 12:01:43 AM »
It's the great Paula Page doing a vintage version of the completely shaved look...
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #521 on: October 06, 2006, 01:09:07 PM »
 Corky Dunbar  
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #522 on: October 06, 2006, 05:52:12 PM »
 Jeezaloo... breasts like that are just about the best argument for a benevolent Creator as I've ever seen. Thanks!  

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #523 on: October 07, 2006, 12:10:51 AM »
Here she is - "the human vacuum cleaner" -  Little Oral Annie!

Known for her sucking stamina and attention to detail, no hardcore collection is complete without a handful of Annie Owens sexvids!  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #524 on: October 07, 2006, 01:26:41 PM »
Oh, god, not only do I worship at her temple, I'd buy a designer grill if she made one.  I used to have a huge folder of her pics and lost them in one of the crashes.  I've actually never had a vid of hers; I need to fix that.